hello!

slyx, perhaps my concerns could be eased a bit if you were to post a picture of your collection accompanied with a piece of paper with your username on it?

That would go a long way to convince a lot of people, I am sure.

Everybody else: Unless you have something productive to add to this discussion, there is no need to continue posting.

Everyone, unless you have something USEFUL to add, stop posting, unless you want to get yourself warned.
Unless you are welcoming the new user, an Administrator, or the new user himself, be quiet. I will warn every single person that posts an accusational post, off-topic nonsense, or anything else, from this point on.
[Image: photostream]

[Image: photostream]

2nd one has my full mfb collection with a few plastic parts that i found lying around

1st one is a closeup of my 2 SA165s

EDIT: mixed up the orders
Sorry we just got out of hand, Anyways wellcome to the wbo slyx :\
Yes we are truly sorry.:\

can anyone else see these pictures? after i uploaded them they just give me the broken image symbol...
The images are broken, but you can see them if you just go to the URL.
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:12 AM)slyx Wrote: can anyone else see these pictures? after i uploaded them they just give me the broken image symbol...

Photostream URLs from flickr break in MyCode.
this one should work..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N0...hotostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N07/7660442406/

Hazel i see. what other image hosting website can i use? imageshack doesn't seem to work here in beijing and photobucket is too slow

Those are typically the only ones I recommend, haha. Still, your images are accessible when you just link to them, so it's no big deal.
okay! i'm sorry if the pictures are low quality, they're taken with my phone camera. i can do more closeups on request though! anything else the mods need to know, hazel? i kinda really want to get this over with so i can start participating xD
Nothing at the moment.
Welcome Hope you enjoy your Stay... Let the expert of this Forum decide about who to ban and so on..
slyx, I'd like to publicly apologize for my behavior and the tone I took with you. What I told you was inappropriate and you didn't deserve to have had those things said to you. Once again, I'm very sorry and I hope I haven't spoiled your experience on the WBO with this incident so early in your membership. Please enjoy all of the resources the WBO has to offer and I'm sure you'll become an active and productive member of this community in the near future. Smile
no need to take it that far, "ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)" =)

as i have mentioned, i truly understand where all this suspicion comes from and it's just unfortunate of me to have a similar interest in physics (although i would call mine more of a passion than an interest) as this fraud, along with my inopportune registration time.

that said, i need to get my hands on a BB-10 soon if i'm going to contribute at all! for now it's all theories~
No, I pretty much spammed you for the last couple of hours with stuff I was using to verify that you really lived in Beijing, lol, so you really deserved all that, if not more. xD
*ultimate jerk apology*

Hey, um, I'm sorry for having doubted your identity, so yeah ... sorry :\ Seriously, it was just your horrible timing XD Because it was only a mere moments ago that someone with the exact same interest signed up and was banned.

Welcome to the WBO though Smile

I see you like physics, is there any specific field or just physics in general?

Quantum physics? Lets get talking, haha.
i do understand =)

i guess i'm most interested in wave phenomena, which also leads into quantum slightly with wave-particle duality. however quantum was a rather scary topic for me in exams xD
(Jul. 28, 2012  9:02 AM)slyx Wrote: i do understand =)

Hm, it seems as though I have missed a huge part of your "little interrogation" that went on here. I really do not know to what extent they took this whole "MyTestAreLies" and you being the same person, but really ... I did kinda have a part in this whole confusion in the beginning. So sincerely, you have my apologies and its glad to see even after such a big carp storm, you have decided to bear with us.

Thank you for being so open-minded, it'll take you far - I'm positive Smile
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Where do you live ?

He have mentioned where he live. He live in Beijing China.
Welcome to the WBO! PM me for any thing regarding beyblades.
welcome to the WBO! make sure to read the rules, read the welcome PM, and HAVE FUN!!!
I would've hated to be in your shoes. Anyways, welcome to the WBO, I'm sure you'll have a fun time here!