hello

Hello my name is "Th3N3wwBlader". I am an expirenced beyblader but I want to learn more to become stronger. I have looked at many beyblade videos on the websote known as ''Youtube". Even I have made beyblade videos myself but I need to improve. If there is anyone who has good beyblade tips and combos for me to use, please notify me of them. I'm very determined to become one of the worlds best beybladers.
Welcome and good luck on your dream some of the bladers are really good including me.
Thanks and I don't think that i will change my name unless I have to. Do you have or know anybody that can give tips to me?
Hope you enjoy the WBO
No not really sorry there isn't a lot of bladers where I live.
Okay but thank you anyway. Actually it's kind of the same thing here where i live.
HEY my name is nova shooter i love beyblade and i like to battle strong bladers for fun
I hope to meet you in mortal combat in the stadium one day!
That's cool maybe I might see you at the silver spring, maryland tournament.
Hello mate!! have a great time on the site!!!
Thanks I'l try to have as good of a time that I can!!
Welcome to the WBO. This site and its community will help you grow as a blader
HAI!!!
Hope you enjoy the Wuh-buh-oh ( WBO lol)
welcome to wbo have a great time here!!!
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:17 PM)@ngle Wrote: Welcome! Have a great time here.
I have a question. If a beyblade knocks out another beyblade, but stops spinning at that very moment, what is it determained as?
A draw, ask here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules in the future though. Or just read the rule book.

Welcome to the WBO.