hello

hello i am a new blader.
a little about me. i am 20 (yeah i know I'm a loser) but besides that i tend to be a nice guy if we are getting along but not so much if i dont like you.

as for me as a blader. i have a hard time deciding what to build here because im very new to how things will combo so ive been mixing and matching parts from the 9 beys i have.
i prefer attack types or defence types. but im wanting to make a good balance type.

atm im trying to get and earth virgo and rock aries so i can make a bey ive been wanting to try. that on would be earth aries ED145Q. honestly here i would also go with anything as the ring on top but the whole point of it is liking the idea of earth and quake in the same thing. regardless of whether it works its earthquake i mean cmon. and the ED i just want because i love that spin track.

well anyway i guess thats it if you want to know anything else or just want to talk about something go on ahead.
welcome btw your not a loser there is even a mother here and she goes to tourneys anyway hope you enjoy yourself
Signature is way, way, way too big.
wow a mom huh. how spread out are tournaments? i live in Sherman Texas and im just curious if theirs anything accessible without a lot of moving around. id really like to have more opponents than just my brothers rock bull lol
Hey! Welcome to wbo! And just because you're 20 doesn't make you a loser!! XD You're into it, and that's what counts~!
Welcome!
welcome!