have you ever made your own beyblade?

I actually made a pretty cool perler bead beyblade that works pretty well

altough i cant figure out how to insert my picture. if you know how, show me your models
to insert, its [img]whatever the link is[/img]
I have not made my own Beyblade before, but I have designs ready for 3D printing and I am a master modder
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: to insert, its [img]whatever the link is[/img]

but i dont know how to make a link to my picture
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: to insert, its [img]whatever the link is[/img]

im a boomer when it comes to tech, cant help u there, sry. pretty sure crazy aries has some cool designs, I would check out his yt channel
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote:

is this it?[img]/storage/emulated/10/DCIM/Camera/20210225_092014.jpg[/img]

uh nope. whoops

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: but i dont know how to make a link to my picture

uh nope. whoops

lemme try again.  [Image: xKQ1ArSCoP6kDvX76]

oh you've gotta be kidding me
a lego one

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: but i dont know how to make a link to my picture

uh nope. whoops

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:59 PM)eggblader Wrote: is this it?[img]/storage/emulated/10/DCIM/Camera/20210225_092014.jpg[/img]

uh nope. whoops

lemme try again.  [Image: xKQ1ArSCoP6kDvX76]

oh you've gotta be kidding me

[img][Image: xKQ1ArSCoP6kDvX76][/img]
wait, how did you get to it. I CANT.
oh. how you do that?
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:25 PM)eggblader Wrote: oh. how you do that?

I just double clicked on the photos thing, and it said, ¨load photo in a new tab¨ so i pressed that and it took me there.
ah. thx so much. also its perler bead not lego

(Feb. 25, 2021  8:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: ah. thx so much. also its perler bead not lego
look at this and this [Image: SFkraANd6s8YJJjK6] and this[Image: vVKvYXuFAiXe5JDHA]
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: ah. thx so much. also its perler bead not lego

look at this and this [Image: SFkraANd6s8YJJjK6] and this[Image: vVKvYXuFAiXe5JDHA]

OOH NICE! Lol you have the Apocalypse Blade Sword Launcher too, seems like a lot of people have that launcher now, except me Unhappy but dang, that bead bey really fits on the prongs and spins and everything!
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:36 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

OOH NICE! Lol you have the Apocalypse Blade Sword Launcher too, seems like a lot of people have that launcher now, except me Unhappy but dang, that bead bey really fits on the prongs and spins and everything!
you have to iron it really carefully or it wont work. the bottom of my perler bey [Image: hn8mfNwicKgwLJz29]
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:42 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:36 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: OOH NICE! Lol you have the Apocalypse Blade Sword Launcher too, seems like a lot of people have that launcher now, except me Unhappy but dang, that bead bey really fits on the prongs and spins and everything!
you have to iron it really carefully or it wont work. the bottom of my perler bey [Image: hn8mfNwicKgwLJz29]

Ooh I see, so it can be flat enough to be pushed onto the laumcher, also the driver reminds me A LOT of that Zephyr driver or HF from Mfb, either way, this perler bey is really, really cool!
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:42 PM)eggblader Wrote: you have to iron it really carefully or it wont work. the bottom of my perler bey [Image: hn8mfNwicKgwLJz29]

Ooh I see, so it can be flat enough to be pushed onto the laumcher, also the driver reminds me A LOT of that Zephyr driver or HF from Mfb, either way, this perler bey is really, really cool!

im making another one[Image: XS1xGAJCjYxH9n4p6]
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ooh I see, so it can be flat enough to be pushed onto the laumcher, also the driver reminds me A LOT of that Zephyr driver or HF from Mfb, either way, this perler bey is really, really cool!

im making another one[Image: XS1xGAJCjYxH9n4p6]
Green... hmm... defense type like Kerbeus?
i was thinking like evipero.

but yeah kerbeus would be similar
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:49 PM)eggblader Wrote: i was thinking like evipero.

Epic Evipero? Man, I forgot all about Evipero! And i have that bey too lol. I actually have both the single layer red Evipero and the green dual layer one
also, here a random note, but takara tomy launchers are slightly smaller than hasbro

(Feb. 25, 2021  8:50 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:49 PM)eggblader Wrote: i was thinking like evipero.

Epic Evipero? Man, I forgot all about Evipero! And i have that bey too lol. I actually have both the single layer red Evipero and the green dual layer one

i was thinking about getting evipero for my friend
are lego beys included as making my own beys?
But I think there is a thread for lego beys so I wont post them here
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: are lego beys included as making my own beys?
But I think there is a thread for lego beys so I wont post them here

i mean you can if you want.
My mom had banned me from Beyblades but I was so desperate that I ended up making like 6 LEGO beys they were cool but after my mom let me play with beys again I chucked them back where they came from.

Still have the scraps of them though
(Feb. 26, 2021  1:23 AM)WorldKai Wrote: My mom had banned me from Beyblades but I was so desperate that I ended up making like 6 LEGO beys they were cool but after my mom let me play with beys again I chucked them back where they came from.

Still have the scraps of them though
i tried making a lego beyblade but it kept breaking (did i spell kept right?)