hai

hai all, my name jo , i don't know much about beyblade not until my son told me about it.
in here beyblade burst sold out , i just have couple starter brand hasbro.
i'm looking for japanese brand takara tomy ,my son told me is different than hasbro (i don't know whats the different).
anyone know someone in japan want sell beyblade (takara tomy) how much include shipping to australia.
thank you
jo
Really, Beyblade Burst is sold out in Australia? That is sort of a good news. Do you know if the anime is popular too?

TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade Burst products are definitely very different, starting with the locking mechanism. Hasbro opted for a slope which gradually presses down on the Driver (bottom part)'s spring, whereas TAKARA-TOMY's versions use a teeth system, therefore the Beyblade bursts after having skipped all of its teeth from impacts. Hasbro also modified colours a lot (most are really blander or weirder than the originals) and some shapes are slightly different.

You should first look on eBay, since there are a few products being sold from South Korea and Hong Kong for very reasonable prices. If none of those satisfy you or ship to Australia, then you should look in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
And Hasbro's and Takara's products are not compatible one to other...
Kai-V and @Bl4ck-Ou7 thanks for your info.
yes indeed in here beyblade are sold out ,they said the just stock and gone the next day, maybe they will have soon they come out new one.
I didn't follow beyblade anime, my son did, he watch on kids channel, anime I watch just naruto and new one boruto.

I'm curious if I buy from south korea or hong kong ,the beyblade are genuine or fake? my son want metal beyblade , on ebay they sell for $5.00 ,
even hasbro I don't know is good or not because I look at back "made in vietnam".

thats too bad hasbro's and takara's not compatible, how but the launcher? because the starter from hasbro is not good sometimes rip-cord stuck when I launch the beyblade.
Since Beyblade Burst, all products are made in Vietnam. Probably cost-saving or just some new deal TAKARA-TOMY struck.

On eBay, just make sure to read the item description to see if the seller mentions that it is legitimately by TAKARA-TOMY. Usually Hong Kong and Taiwan are good, but five dollars is too low a price not to raise suspicions. Sellers are basically obligated not to lie about the maker of the product, so most are going to tell the truth.
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:29 AM)colts18 Wrote: Kai-V and @Bl4ck-Ou7 thanks for your info.
yes indeed in here beyblade are sold out ,they said the just stock and gone the next day, maybe they will have soon they come out new one.
I didn't follow beyblade anime, my son did, he watch on kids channel, anime I watch just naruto and new one boruto.

I'm curious if I buy from south korea or hong kong ,the beyblade are genuine or fake? my son want metal beyblade , on ebay they sell for $5.00 ,
even hasbro I don't know is good or not because I look at back "made in vietnam".

thats too bad hasbro's and takara's not compatible, how but the launcher? because the starter from hasbro is not good sometimes rip-cord stuck when I launch the beyblade.

As Kai-V said, $5 is much to low. I would assume it is counterfeit, and most likely made by Rapidity (which is a brand of counterfeits Beyblades). Check if it is made by TAKARA TOMY or Young Toys, as those are the two companies which make the overseas Beyblades.

For the Burst series, the Energy Layers (top part of the Beyblade) work in an odd way where you cannot combine a Hasbro Layer with a TAKARA TOMY Driver (Performance Tip), but you can combine a TAKARA TOMY Layer with a Hasbro Performance Tip, though it will always be incredibly loose and will burst much easier. Doing the latter combination is also not legal for WBO Play.

The launchers are compatible, and the TAKARA TOMY launchers are mostly superior to the Hasbro launchers. I personally use a Long Winder with Light Launcher.
You could also buy directly from Leo Burst who is on this forum, too, and he lives in Japan. He sells original new in box Takara Tomy Beyblades for a very good price and the shipping usually takes between 3 to 7 days depending on your choice of shipping. I buy most of my Beyblades from him. He also has a YouTube channel called Leo Burst. Smile