.hack

Because I watched the wedding scene. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:Because I watched the wedding scene. Unhappy

Yeah seeing Endrance in a wedding dress.....creeped me out, but seeing Atoli Upset made me laugh "NOOOOOOOOO HASEOOOOOOOO!!" lol so funnny......
It's hilarious, I'm probably the gayest person on this board (except for Roan, who is ... actually gay) and Endrance still annoys the bijesus out of me.
Despite him being gay. He was the strongest out of my buddy list. Unhappy

Still is 2nd favourite character though...
Fleetscut Wrote:it just put me to sleep. usually i dont mind the psychological stuff its just i could never sit through SIGN

SIGN was ok.......the main character was tooo depressed and many of the characters were hard to follow and that guy with the green hair just freaked me out 0.0
Did you know Sora's pc player is the same as Haseo's pc player?

^Highlight...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Because I watched the wedding scene. Unhappy

I hated most of the wedding scenes. D: Endrance's was the best though, only because of what Atoli did. Azure Kite/Balmung/Orca's were funny as well, especially the last two pictures from Orca's.

The only other ones which I thought were OK were Kaede's and Bo's (Bordeaux's was the most interesting/shocking though!). It is disappointing that a lot of Haseo's lines are used repeatedly throughout each event, but I suppose you really are only supposed to see one, so it's justifiable.
Litrid Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:it just put me to sleep. usually i dont mind the psychological stuff its just i could never sit through SIGN

SIGN was ok.......the main character was tooo depressed and many of the characters were hard to follow and that guy with the green hair just freaked me out 0.0

Tsukasa (the main character) was in a coma and trapped in an RPG where he could feel everything, including all the excruciating pain, with seemingly no way to solve the problem.

I'd be depressed too.
I found Endrance both annoying and hilarious, but what annoyed me most was that he was the only Epitaph User besides Atoli I ever trusted in long dungeons.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:26 AM)koyoya6543 Wrote: I love that series!

You resurrected a more than three year old topic, and didn't exactly put a lot of content in your post. Please try to not do that in the future. Especially since this reminds me that Bandai won't localize .hack//LINK for PSP, which is supposedly the final game in the series.
Didn't even know we had a thread for this series. And it's actually 3-year and 5-month old topic. But I get excited when I think about .hack//Link. A group that I'm part of (Facebook-wise) called the dothackers are petitioning to get .hack//LINK localized into the US. They're now doing fan letters and something about a grunty plushie, I think.
.hack//LINK isn't that good to begin with, actually.

I don't own it, but I have played it. The gameplay isn't as good as G.U or the original series (Because it's kinda long and boring) The characters' new Xth Form just look freakin' silly and ridiculous, the new characters are uninteresting and baddly designed and the story (From what I understand on wikis and stuff) is kinda lame.

Of course, the music is great and the graphics are okay, but it makes for an overall crappy experience.

I'm a HUGE .hack fan. I loved the original series and G.U is my favourite game series ever, but, even if it did get localized, I wouldn't buy it (At least not full price)
A slight one year necro, but it only seems logical that I should post this here.

So, I'm most likely the only guy on the WBO that purchased .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni which came with .hack//Versus and am therefore the only one that can judge the game fairly. Coincidentally, I just finished the game :3

So, basically, 'Story Mode' is divided into five ranks of difficulty, Platinum Rank, the hardest, gold rank, silver rank, bronze rank and, finally, no rank XD You begin No Rank with just Sora (Who's, by far, the weakest character of the roster) then unlock Haseo and Sakuya. Once you've done every battle in No Rank, you'll unlock bronze rank and unlock more characters and so on. Rather simple but still enjoyable. I have no idea where 'Story' fits into this, Japanese not exactly being my strong point, but, occasionally, static will take a hold of your TV after a match and 9 will appear on-screen as if he's trapped in it and say something. Eventually, you'll make it to Platinum Rank and at the end of said rank, you'll face the cheappest boss ever: Dark-AIDA-Ovan. Okay, sometimes, you'll face an enemy that will be marked as 'UNKNOWN' which'll be some darkness-like palette-swap version of another character which are actually pretty cool. Those Unknown characters are cheap in themselves because their Exceed Gauge fills up almost twice as fast as the player's. Next, there's Ovan. In his normal form, he's ok. He has good long-ranged attacks and good short-ranged ones too but the good thing is that he's really slow because he walks all the time... No joke. However, his Exceed state unleashes his AIDA arm, making him super fast and able to deal some serious damage with cheap combos. Luckily, though, his Exceed state only lasts like 15 seconds or so. However, the last boss of story is Ovan... with the dark-palette swap... In CONSTANT Exceed mode. Needless to say, he is terribly hard and I was only able to defeat him by being just as cheap as he is. Blackrose has a move that can't be blocked and another that deals a lot of damage, so I just used a combination of the two to kill him. End of the game 8D

So yeah, good fighter. It is just a bonus thing, but still fun.
And watch that glorious game you just described get bypassed like Link. I really wanted to play Link, but I don't think I can bring myself to play an import like I did with Black Rock Shooter: THE GAME for PSP. All that time playing, studying katakana via Wikipedia, and remembering which special move is which. I can't do that again.

I don't know if Link uses any "English-Katakana" in the game. If they use these kanji-based titles, I will be WAY too lost...
I don't go that far. I just try my best my best to enjoy the game, despite the foreign language XD

On a sidenote, I finally finished all missions in Story mode, which give you neat stuff like custom weapons (I equip everyone I can with Tri-Edge's Empty Skies XD) but lemme tell ya, some missions are crazy complicated, like getting a 30-Hit combo with Sora. Yeah, Sora sucks at combos and the higher I managed to get her was 10 hits XD Regardless, this gives you access to a bunch of cool weapons, some of which I don't even recognize Oo To name a few, there's the Empty Skies, like I said, there's Kuhn gun from .hack//G.U, there's Maxwell, there's Dragonblossom, Midori's weapon from the .hack//CELL novel and many more. Really cool stuff!