(i)enter text(/i)

Done successfully: enter text

Underline:
Replace the i for the italics with a u

Done successfully: [u]enter text[/s]

Bold:
Replace the i in Italics with a b

Done successfully: hi

Text: (font=whatever font you want)enter text(/font)

For comic sans: hi

Text color: (color=#663366)text goes here(/color) (you have to go to preview post or full edit to do this)

For blue:hi

For size: (size=xx-large)(/size) (you have to go to preview post or full edit to do this)

Example for size 5: hi

To add images: (img)(/img) (I believe that this only works for Imgur, but I haven’t tried anything else)

To add imbedded url: (url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjTHAw_okOk&t=60s)enter text(/url)

Done properly: Watch this please. It’s not a Rick roll, I swear on my life. Watch it

To add videos:

(video=(pick one) youtube/dailymotion/Facebook/LiveLeak/MetaCafe/Mixer/Vimeo/YouTube/Twitch)insert url of the video here(/video)
For a YouTube video:

To add code (code)insert code(/code)

To add a php
(php)(/php)

To add dividers (hr)

To add spoilers: (spoiler)insert text(/spoiler)
To mention someone: username

To mention someone with a space or hyphen: @"user name" (make sure the quotation marks are straight, otherwise it won’t work)

For example: kai edits Flame-Byxis

Here’s how to do a quote

(quote="This is who you want to quote, everything else remains the same" pid='1660483' dateline='1605710427')
Text
(/quote)

(Nov. 18, 2020  3:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Oi oi oi oi oi oi oi

Here’s almost everything you can do with my code. A pin would be appreciated and you can link people to this thread if they are wondering how to do stuff like spoilers.
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:22 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: (hello/size5)

how to do spoiler plz tell

It’s in there.
(spoilerga/spoiler)

(spoiler/hello/spoiler)
(spolier)hey/spoiler)

(spoiler/gag/spoiler)
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: (i) hi there (/i)

Remember you have to replace the () with []
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:28 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: (spoiler)insert text(/spoiler)

Look at three posts above this one
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

testin
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: like this here

Yes.
guys can someone schow me how to do spoiler by taking a screen shot on somewhere else than wbo so i can se how to write cuz on wbo i dont understand so please listen to me
[video=[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657_DXOOhcQ[/video]
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do not know

for someone who knows

im asking someone who knows

guys can someone schow me how to do spoiler by taking a screen shot on somewhere else than wbo so i can see how to write cuz on wbo i dont understand so please listen to me
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:29 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: guys can someone schow me how to do spoiler by taking a screen shot on somewhere else than wbo so i can se how to write cuz on wbo i dont understand so please listen to me

Replace the () with [] are you using the rectangular brackets?

(Nov. 18, 2020  3:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [video=YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657_DXOOhcQ[/video]
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:33 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:

what i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

finally lol