guardianKerbeus.Heavy.Revolve apex destabilizer

With the recent ban of mG,G3 and Sr many outclassed competitive combos (mostly due to the meta revolving around counters for the aforementioned parts) are being re-evaluated so I've decided to bring forth the case of gK.H.R
A short recap
GK:-
was at a time a reliable counter to all stamina and defence combos (breaking mG's rain of terror) the equivalent to the current  meta's "dC on bearing" and much like dC it's greatest flaw is it's negligent burst resistance

OBSERVATIONS 
I think the pattern for gK.H.R is mostly destabilizing based.
-if destabilized or launched at an angle it maintains the tilt perfectly and with little stamina loss due to (revolve's stable equilibrium and the fact that the free spinning ring is made from the same material as the central tip and has a larger surface area in contact with the stadium)and consistently infects opponent's, destabilizing them or forcing them into a spiral pattern (kills attack)and yet gK.H.R is near invincible in a destabilizing battle due to the perfection that is revolve along with gK's low recoil,shock absorbing layer
-in more stable battles gK is apparently on par with mG in roundness, has 12 teeth similar to eF (with less recoil) and excellent spin-equalization.Though it is mostly destabilized since it can maintain various angles of spin.
-the revolve driver also uses collisions to easily recover a stable spin.
-And if worse comes to worse it still has scary LAD

I don't have enough top-tier parts to test it competitively.But it consistently Out spins gZ on planet and reboot and it counters gZ's destabilizing/slam attacks.I can't get it to burst since I hardly ever hit it's layer's teeth so I suggest starting with a tilted/spiral launch against overpowered a track combos to avoid that first impact.

I'm interested to see how it does against :
1.dC on Revolve (which seems too similar)
2.aB combos  (left-spin defence and a more recoil-heavy layer)
3.competitive attack combos (is the destabilizing suuficient to counter gK's low burstResistance)

Finally which is better to meet all these conditions gK.4M.R or gK.H.R
To argue your fact of gK being invincible in a destabilization battle I bring in tN.7/0U._.With the correct driver this combo was made to destabilize mG and has reasonable OWD. It can destabilize mG to the point of Garuda scraping the stadium.
(May. 15, 2018  10:22 PM)MWF Wrote: To argue your fact of gK being invincible in a destabilization battle I bring in tN.7/0U._.With the correct driver this combo was made to destabilize mG and has reasonable OWD. It can destabilize mG to the point of Garuda scraping the floor
making maximum garuda scrape the floor is impressive indeed so I'm interested but the driver will be very important to the comparison since the revolve driver will make it practically impossible for gK to scrape the floor ( gK is not nearly as wide as mG and if we check the combined surface area revolve is one of the widest drivers not to mention free spinning)
(May. 16, 2018  12:55 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  10:22 PM)MWF Wrote: To argue your fact of gK being invincible in a destabilization battle I bring in tN.7/0U._.With the correct driver this combo was made to destabilize mG and has reasonable OWD. It can destabilize mG to the point of Garuda scraping the floor
making maximum garuda scrape the floor is impressive indeed so I'm interested but the driver will be very important to the comparison since the revolve driver will make it practically impossible for gK to scrape the floor ( gK is not nearly as wide as mG and if we check the combined surface area revolve is one of the widest drivers not to mention free spinning)

wouldn't Atomic be better? It is a free spining ball with a free spining ring. The entire contact surface spins.
(May. 16, 2018  2:26 AM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  12:55 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: making maximum garuda scrape the floor is impressive indeed so I'm interested but the driver will be very important to the comparison since the revolve driver will make it practically impossible for gK to scrape the floor ( gK is not nearly as wide as mG and if we check the combined surface area revolve is one of the widest drivers not to mention free spinning)

wouldn't Atomic be better? It is a free spining ball with a free spining ring. The entire contact surface spins.
I can't tell cause I don't have it yet but atomic and bearing are known for their recovery so it's possible
They've also got generally weaker springs IIRC, and gK itself is already vulnerable to that.
(May. 16, 2018  12:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: They've also got generally weaker springs IIRC, and gK itself is already vulnerable to that.

given that trade-off, it counters the goal of improving it's chances against attack  types so I'll probably stick with revolve @[MWF].

Also against gZ.4M.Pl  gK only wins if it manages to destabilize gZ but planet's drifting/counter-break pattern hard counters destabilizing and delivers heavy slams to an already tilted gK (which will only slow it down)
 So          gK.H.R vs gZ.4M.Pl  and  gZ.H.R vs gK.4M.Pl  are mostly a stalemates with gK relying on OS and gZ relying on bursts and ocassional OS .

I didn't pay attention to this before but the momentum of a hard launched gK.H.R makes the combo more stable so against attackers I suggest a moderate launch.
(May. 16, 2018  1:25 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  12:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: They've also got generally weaker springs IIRC, and gK itself is already vulnerable to that.

given that trade-off, it counters the goal of improving it's chances against attack  types so I'll probably stick with revolve @[MWF].

Also against gZ.4M.Pl  gK only wins if it manages to destabilize gZ but planet's drifting/counter-break pattern hard counters destabilizing and delivers heavy slams to an already tilted gK (which will only slow it down)
 So          gK.H.R vs gZ.4M.Pl  and  gZ.H.R vs gK.4M.Pl  are mostly a stalemates with gK relying on OS and gZ relying on bursts and ocassional OS .

I didn't pay attention to this before but the momentum of a hard launched gK.H.R makes the combo more stable so against attackers I suggest a moderate launch.

Makes sense. With Hasbro revolve has a weak spring so when K3 is released I would most likely use K3.7/8G/C.At.