god valkyrie customizations

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i like the god valkyrie layer because of its destructive power and a disk to match it is the sting disk and just to finish the blue color scheme is the power driver[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tell me some modifications that i can try[/font]
God Valkyrie is not that good and Strike God Valkyrie is worse with the EXTREME recoil without a ' driver

the only combo i can think of that is somewhat decent is God Valkyrie 0Vortex Destroy'
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: God Valkyrie is not that good and Strike God Valkyrie is worse with the EXTREME recoil without a ' driver

the only combo i can think of that is somewhat decent is God Valkyrie 0Vortex Destroy'

Blitz or sting in theory should work pretty well just saying.
God Valkyrie Wheel Bearing
i like the God Valkyrie Wheel Bearing idea it sounds solid.
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:51 AM)Leone81506 Wrote: i like the God Valkyrie Wheel Bearing idea it sounds solid.

It would burst too easily.
have you tried it because i haven't so i can't say.
i have the bey and it's good but i use the sword driver that's it.
ok is god valkyrie better or is strike god valkyrie better
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:25 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: ok is god valkyrie better or is strike god valkyrie better

God Valkyrie is better, Strike has too much recoil. A fun combo for you to try out is 0Vortex Ultimate Reboot'.