future beyblade names

Don't one word post.
SaintBlader I can't say I understand how OXF works. All tips work equally in both directions, so how is this different?
It's different from R2F or LF in the sense that it is spiked to create more grip and therefore, more speed in either direction instead of just one
Its a phoenix bey
beyblade: Sky Phoenix CSF/S

facebolt: its a clear phoenix with red flaming eyes with razor sharp claws

Clear wheel red flaming engery ring

metal wheel: Blue metal wheel with Flames on the lower side

4D wheel: to wings that hang if the metal is up in the air

mechanism:CSF/S it is coated flat/sharp

Modes Soaring mode,barrage mode
(Aug. 14, 2013  1:16 AM)SaintBlader Wrote: What would be cool would be a Sphinx bey. I created a design for one a while back.
Judge Sphynx UD125OXF
Crystal Wheel:
Judge: Looks like a cobra and on its "flaps" are scales like Libra.

Chrome Wheel:
Sphynx: Looks like the head of a Sphinx

Track:
UD125: Ultra Defense 125: Wider than D125 to provide more defense capabilities.

Bottom:
OXF: Omnidirectional eXtreme Flat: Like GCF, OXF would have gear-like protrusions so it can attack fiercely to the left OR the right

Overall, OXF would probably be the best part of this bey as it can be used on beys such as VariAres or Gravity Perseus to provide exceptional attack in both directions.

When I first saw this, I though you said 1250 XF lol. That would be reaally high.
Anyway, I made a bey awhile back (before Zero-G).
I think it was Titanic Siren MG230MDS? (Siren, as in the mythical creature, and if you don't know what I'm saying, google it and read a story/description. You can pretty much just imagine something like a mermaid lol. Obviously not like a Tornado Siren. lol)

I think that now, I'll try to make a Zero-G Version of it.

Stone Face - Siren: It would depict a Siren, looking as if were swimming right toward you, holding a pearl. She would have hair covering one eye and one red evil-looking eye staring back at you. There would be some bubbles shown, and under it, it would say "SIREN".

Chrome Wheel - Siren: It would be a chrome wheel that's almost a complete circle. It would show two sirens swimming around the outside of the chrome wheel, each on the parallel sides from eachother. There would be blue stickers for the bubbles, two yellow stickers in the center around the Stone Face, and red stickers for the eyes. The Crystal would be at the top of the chrome wheel, and one of the sirens would be holding it, as if it was a pearl.

Crystal Wheel - Titanic: No, I'm not trying to make fun of what happened on the Titanic. I wouldn't really care if it had to be named "Titanium" or "Titan" instead. But if it was "Titanic", it would be a clear white (like the Dark Knight CrW), Making it even more like the siren on the chrome wheel would be holding a pearl Smile . It would show wave designs (like Guardian's) and would show two Steamboats each on parallel sides of the CrW.

Spin Track - MG230 (Metal Guard 23.0 mm) : My idea of this, would be just a normal 230 mold, except the outside would have metal over it and plastic in the center. Maybe sort've like a metal A230, but not quite. This would definetly be a good part for weight, and would have good Defense.

Performance Tip - MDS (Metal Defense Sharp) : This is a tip, that me, and many others, have been wanting to see. We pretty much all have the same Idea for it. A normal DS with the center, being metal, and the outside, being plastic. It's basically combining MS and DS, to make a very good tip.

Type: Balance(Maybe Defense or Stamina???)

I also had many Ideas for spin tracks. O230 (Orbit 23.0 mm) would have a normal 230 track, with a circular rail around it with two metal gravity balls on it. I also had an idea of the rail being free-spinning. And I also had an idea for a free-spinning spin track split into 2-3 sections (yeah, I'm looking at you bandid genbull) and they pretty much made it. I was gonna call it Free Spin 230 (FS230). Anyway, these are some ideas I had about 1-2 years ago.

Maybe green stickers for seaweed now that I think of it.
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:11 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome My beyblade seems ok

Your bey doesn't sound ok! It sounds Awesome!!Grin
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:18 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:11 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome My beyblade seems ok

Your bey doesn't sound ok! It sounds Awesome!!Grin
Lol really thanks it the sound awesome
Crystal spider-maiden, she weaves webs of an unbreakable crystal (like diamond)
and also Scissor Kitsune, a huge fox with a giant pair of scissors at the end of its tail Smile
I would give more detail but this thread is for names and haven,t figured the partsyet so yeah.
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:22 AM)tailstheblader Wrote: Crystal spider-maiden, she weaves webs of an unbreakable crystal (like diamond)
and also Scissor Kitsune, a huge fox with a giant pair of scissors at the end of its tail Smile
I would give more detail but this thread is for names and haven,t figured the partsyet so yeah.
LOL what is that suppose to be no offense but im clueless
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:22 AM)tailstheblader Wrote: Crystal spider-maiden, she weaves webs of an unbreakable crystal (like diamond)

I like those ideas!Grin they sound cool!Joyful_2
Diamond Aphrodite:
Chrome Wheel- vanadium steel alloy with diamond covered contact points, crown shaped with 3 spikes at each end and curved sides
Crystal wheel- Clear extravagant design infused with cobalt flakes
Spin track-GB145 but with 4 ball bearings
Tip- GRF

Onyx Serberus
Chrome wheel- Black carbon steel with teeth-like structure that creates a 3/4'' gap in the wheel, when turned 90 degrees the gap is covered and the teeth no longer connect to each other.
Crystal wheel- Blood red, completely round and twice the size of a normal crystal wheel
Spin track- G115 gravity115 the bottom of the spin track creates a gravitation pulse in order to increase gravity's pull on the bey
Bottom- HRF hover rubber flat

sorry for getting ridiculous towards the end lol
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:28 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

I like those ideas!Grin they sound cool!Joyful_2
thank you Smile

(Aug. 14, 2013  5:24 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
LOL what is that suppose to be no offense but im clueless

What part confuses you and i,ll try my best to explain it
Carbonex Pheonix

Stone face: A Pheonix, joined together by dots
Chrome Wheel: Clear, extravagant carbon fibre nanotube and steel allow alloy with 2 jagged edges opposite each other.
Clear wheel: A red and blue piece
Spin track :GB145
Bottom: HRF

Special moves: Flaming Black Hole -
http://rebelvideobooth.com/wp-content/up...k_hole.jpg
Englufs the user in a black hole drawing the bey into its weakest position.

Special modes:
Soaring mode/ barrage peck mode