future beyblade names

Even if Hasbro did release it, they would never add any other stuff. they have absolutely no originality.
I think a cool zero g bey would be Sorcerer Merles (based on merlin the sorcerer) GB 145 rdf . It will be a balance type bey obviously! Another one can be Shining Allad (based on Aladdin) br200 (ball roller, will have 2 balls in it that rolls around in a circle) db (defence ball).
Honestly, I doubt that they are going to start making beys called Aladdin or Merlin. 'Cause that'd just lead on to other fictional characters, since neither merlin or aladdin are connected to mythology (Unlike Medusa or Perseus, etc.) , they are both merely from stories.
Next they'll just be making Harry Potter XD
Ulta Inferno Dragooon LUW145LR2F (Left Upper Wing) (Blade Left Light Rubber Flat)
Although that does sound pretty epic , wouldn't that mean that there would be three different parts rather than two? (Ulta / Inferno / Dragooon)
Plus, Inferno has been used previously in MFB. I doubt they'd re-use it.
(Apr. 04, 2013  5:09 AM)Samurai Ray Wrote: Ulta Inferno Dragooon LUW145LR2F (Left Upper Wing) (Blade Left Light Rubber Flat)

The abbreviated term for the Tip doesn't even match the words ?

LR2F = Left Right Rubber Flat - doesn't even make sense lol.

It should be BL2RF.
Splash Delfino? (splash dolphin)
Stomp Elefante? (Stomp elephant)
Dash Weasel?

( oh and i am not italian, i just know a bit of it)
They had a Dolphin beyblade in the Wii game.
Stomp sounds a bit...strange.
Anyway, I think that Sonic Dragonfly or something along those lines would be cool.
(Apr. 06, 2013  9:05 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2013  5:09 AM)Samurai Ray Wrote: Ulta Inferno Dragooon LUW145LR2F (Left Upper Wing) (Blade Left Light Rubber Flat)

The abbreviated term for the Tip doesn't even match the words ?

LR2F = Left Right Rubber Flat - doesn't even make sense lol.

It should be BL2RF.

Or they could just call it R3F, haha.
Also, wouldn't it be BLLRF? Not BLRF... ?
I got one from my imagination: Knight Meduza AR(Attack Ring)180RF/RS(Rubber Flat/Rubber Sharp)

Knight: Crystal wheel that can spin in both directions (like Variares)
Meduza: Chrome Wheel, weight 33g, looks like a mixture of Vulcan and Beat(2 sided), can spin in both directions and has rubber shaped into serpent-like shapes.
AR180: 180 track with two sharp blades that are partially metal, partially rubber. Looks a lot like Thermal with some rubber in it.
RF/RS: RF tip that can also switch to RS, and back. Anyway, it's cool right? Two tips in one bottom.

If it appeared in the anime i would give it some special moves:

Tornado Upper:Circles the stadium at blinding speed then creates a tornado, hiding Meduza. it then appears randomly and then when Meduza reaches the opponent, it delivers a strong upper attack.

Stone Gaze: Stops time, making it easier for Meduza to attack the opposing beyblade.

Alpha Shield Bash: Meduza appears with a shield, then counters the opponent's attacks or special moves.

Infinite Star Crusher Assault: Meduza switches to RF then creates illusions. It then attacks full power. Unlike Shinobu's identical move, Kira's bey locator cannot locate Meduza since all appear to be real.
Medusa was kinda already used in the whole perseus thing, let's be honest Uncertain
Hydron ray

get the balence of water and electricity preety call right right anyone? Wink
(May. 14, 2013  4:43 PM)Luck Wrote: Medusa was kinda already used in the whole perseus thing, let's be honest Uncertain

I know that. But back then only Medusa's head appeared, and only in Gravity Perseus's Special Move: Eyes of Medusa. This time Medusa stands alone, and a bey exclusive for her. Maybe i can think of other mythical creatures.... like orcs, ogres, trolls. We can even think of Thor, Loki or Odin!
They're not really norse, more greek, but I see where you're coming from.
(May. 14, 2013  4:56 PM)Luck Wrote: They're not really norse, more greek, but I see where you're coming from.

Well, i have no exact idea what you meant, can you please explain in more detail, Luck? Thanks.
I mean in the past they've done greek mythical stuff, such as medusa/perseus, zeus, poseidon, kerberus, etc.
But they've made no norse based beys, none that spring to mind at least.
Electric Eel!! A bey that electrocutes the opponents bey!😀
How about guardian yin an guardian yang

The return of the brothers Reiki and Dan Sodo!!

Or Smasher Orc or Lightning Cheetah
(Aug. 09, 2013  6:38 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Electric Eel!! A bey that electrocutes the opponents bey!�

Aquario would make it suffer. lol
lol right imagine that in real life! Aquario would just punch it in the face like it was nothing
Seriously come on. Water. Electricity. Bad Mix Tongue_out
i was joking ok
How about Solar Flare C145FB.

Owner: Vegeta
Special Move: Obviously...Solar Flare
What would be cool would be a Sphinx bey. I created a design for one a while back.
Judge Sphynx UD125OXF
Crystal Wheel:
Judge: Looks like a cobra and on its "flaps" are scales like Libra.

Chrome Wheel:
Sphynx: Looks like the head of a Sphinx

Track:
UD125: Ultra Defense 125: Wider than D125 to provide more defense capabilities.

Bottom:
OXF: Omnidirectional eXtreme Flat: Like GCF, OXF would have gear-like protrusions so it can attack fiercely to the left OR the right

Overall, OXF would probably be the best part of this bey as it can be used on beys such as VariAres or Gravity Perseus to provide exceptional attack in both directions.