future beyblade names

[/quote]

U mad Bro? Chocked_2

Anyways, I never meant it to be funny. I was just wondering.

[/quote]

HA HA ME GUSTA
Venom Serpent RGrin The venom wheel consists of two parts that have two modes. Attack mode is when the snakes look like they are moving. By this i mean the snake design on the wheel. And the other mode is when the snakes are together. The RGrin stands for Rubber Drive. It is almost like variares DGrin except it has RF, RSF, and RS.
Question: Can the beyblade known as Dragoon be reborn in Beyblade: Metal Masters? If so, here are two possible names...
1) Galaxy Dragoon
2) Meteo Dragoon
Obvisouly you don't know that Metal Masters has already been out in Japan and all the beys are decided, and this thread is now about Zero-G, the new Beyblade line in Japan, which is two anime series ahead of Metal Masters.
Galaxy Dragoon:
NO. That's putting it simply. Why? Becuase it is not following ANY of the rules, Galaxy Dragoon is already a plastics bey AND Dragoon is long gone.
vortex-S:
Although Vortex Ape, Etc. are monkey-related beys, they are from the plastic generation and also, there can be more that one type of monkey... seriously... are you trying to compare King Kong to an Ape?
(Jun. 05, 2012  1:59 PM)Luck Wrote: vortex-S:
Although Vortex Ape, Etc. are monkey-related beys, they are from the plastic generation and also, there can be more that one type of monkey... seriously... are you trying to compare King Kong to an Ape?

King Kong is an ape on steroids...
I want a Horse/Pegasus/Unicorn bey to be released again.

Such as Warrior Pí̱gasos. Pí̱gasos is the Greek word for Horse just to let you know. I like Greek language very much, so I chose that. Since Zero G is based on Warrior themes, I think a Chrystal wheel called warrior is bounded to come.
(Jun. 06, 2012  12:08 AM)TriSix Wrote: I want a Horse/Pegasus/Unicorn bey to be released again.

Such as Warrior Pí̱gasos. Pí̱gasos is the Greek word for Horse just to let you know. I like Greek language very much, so I chose that. Since Zero G is based on Warrior themes, I think a Chrystal wheel called warrior is bounded to come.

What about fairy pegasos
@ Luck:
It was just a suggestion Luck. (But, I had a better suggestion: Everlast Hornet) So, ya. I was just asking if it could happen. (P.S.: The Beyblade names here are awesome!) Wink
--Galaxy Dragoon
I don't know if there is a Spider-like mythical warrior, but I would love to see a Spider bey in Zero G.

The Chrome Wheel could be like eight spider legs pointing out (Wait.... this is future beyblade names, not parts!)

It could be called Arachnid, or something like that along those lines.
Well since Zero-G is based off warrior stuff I have a few suggestions and a reasoning behind it!

I suggest the name Cosmic Spartan, or something along the lines of Spartan.

Spartans are fierce warriors, and cosmic sounded well along with it. I can't really think of anything better. If I do then I will most likely post again. I know this isn't nearly as good as others, but I don't think it is too bad.
Aztec gold RW170 (Rubber Wall) WRB (Wide rubber ball)
Barbarian Ape UW125 (Upper Wing) WRF (Wide rubber Flat)
Giant Widow MC145 (Mighty Change, 145-210-270) MWB (Metal Wide Ball)
Gladiator Gargoyle
Ninja Kappa
well i'm not good with names
Viking Medusa
Scythian Gorgon
well.i told you i'm bad with names
Scythian Medusa
Scythian HellHound
Gladiator Kirin
(i guess kirin is a monster spider)
sparta pegasus
as big bang/cosmic pegasus' evolution to face samurai ifraid
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:23 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2012  1:59 PM)Luck Wrote: vortex-S:

King Kong is an ape on steroids...

EXACTLY! And you're trying to compare to an Ape that's not on steroids! XD

@TriSix:
Oldest Un-replied post:
Been a Metal beyblade generation Unicorn and Pegasis. Horse is too freakin' pointless. Personally, I would like to see a nicer side of cats(NOT BEAT LYNX!) anyways, Has anyone else noticed that there are no dog beys(To my educated knowledge). Oh yeah, I like the greek greek language too. I know how to say eat my shorts Grin.
Newest un-replied post:
I don't think that there is a spider... maybe not even an Arachnid... As cool as it would be, I don't like spiders!!! XD

Galaxy Dragoon:
Thanks Smile BTW, I wasn't trying to be harsh--Just pointing it out. Grin
Luck Wrote:@TriSix:
Oldest Un-replied post:
Been a Metal beyblade generation Unicorn and Pegasis. Horse is too freakin' pointless. Personally, I would like to see a nicer side of cats(NOT BEAT LYNX!) anyways, Has anyone else noticed that there are no dog beys(To my educated knowledge). Oh yeah, I like the greek greek language too. I know how to say eat my shorts Grin.
Newest un-replied post:
I don't think that there is a spider... maybe not even an Arachnid... As cool as it would be, I don't like spiders!!! XD

Kerbecs is a three-headed dog.

A MFB name I want to see is Hypernova Crux. I want to see it really bad, probably because I want to see the constellation Crux in real life.
Ninja Corvus TH170WD would be great for me.

Corvus is the constellation for Crow. I'd like to see a crow beyblade...
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ninja Corvus TH170WD would be great for me.

Isn't there a crow bey in the Beyblade game for the Wii? Or was that a Raven?.....

(Jun. 09, 2012  1:27 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ninja Corvus TH170WD would be great for me.

Isn't there a crow bey in the Beyblade game for the Wii? Or was that a Raven?.....

-Pavon (Peacock)
-Shielzam (Shield)
-Leol (Lesser Lion)
-Bearl (Bear)
-Leplys (Rabbit)
-Giran (Unicorn)
-Delphis (Dolphin)
-Lyncat (Lynx)

Nope, no Crow that I can recall...
There is a Raven Face, only, and apparently the 'fusion' of Karte and Zidane's Beyblades in the anime forms a 'crow' beast, but there is indeed no Clear Wheel called "Crow", nor any called "Raven".
frost falcon. or sholin igniter (spelt wrong i know)
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:27 AM)TriSix Wrote:

@Trisix:
I'm fairly sure that there is a raven bey? I think it's northern cross raven, or something like that. Plus, Kerbecs I'm guessing is ceberus? The mythical three headed giant dog-like creature that guarded the entrance to the underworld in greek mythology. So, Personally, I wouldn't really classify it as a dog.

A metal wheel called Plasma sounds cool to me.
Yeah... I think so too... And then maybe with a clear wheel like Shogun... Plasma Shogun!! Plasma seems too work with quite alot actually...