54.55%
dark wolf df145fs
11.36%
rock leone 145wb
29.55%
mad cancer ch120fs
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Apr. 07, 2009  7:46 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Got to admit Rocky, prefer the green color it is in the anime.
CASE CLOSED!

green yay
Though I agree with Rocky that turquoise is a nice colour, the green matches better with the rest of the colours on Rock Leone.
Yeah, I'm swayed. Whilst I love turquoise, that Green is pretty damn hot. Plus the blue Leone isn't really turquoise anyways. ^^;
Meh, they both ok to me. :\
(Apr. 07, 2009  7:46 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Got to admit Rocky, prefer the green color it is in the anime.
CASE CLOSED!

Figures why they would do this. People who want the green color from the anime would be forced to buy the lousy Random Booster Light just to get it. Otherwise you just get the turquoise.
(Apr. 07, 2009  10:44 PM)Khel Wrote: Figures why they would do this. People who want the green color from the anime would be forced to buy the lousy Random Booster Light just to get it. Otherwise you just get the turquoise.

Tired You mean I actually have to buy one of those things..?
Anyone who actually bought one of those things got a green Leone wheel!?
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, I'm swayed. Whilst I love turquoise, that Green is pretty damn hot. Plus the blue Leone isn't really turquoise anyways. ^^;
Nope. It's just plain blue! It can't be this color, can it, seriously?
Please, somebody just tell me it's a prototype color, or there's something wrong with the photograph.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:33 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Nope. It's just plain blue! It can't be this color, can it, seriously?
Please, somebody just tell me it's a prototype color, or there's something wrong with the photograph.

While I'm not exactly great an artist it looks pretty turquoise to me

http://www.acfamerica.org/assets/images/Turquoise.JPG

Also dude it's just a color...
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: hatoman417-img600x450-1239107810rnnewp33847.jpg]

YOU GOT ROCK LEONE!?!?!?
Argh!
Is that the booster color? Assuming it is, since thats a light wheel, but that looks a whole lot closer to what it should be colored like.
No, that's the starter (with a painted metal wheel).

ps. don't quote images that were just posted
Oh wow, so it actually is green!!! How comes all the photos have been showing it as blue? Very strange..
p.s. guessed, deleted it just before you said.
Well, keep in mind the black metal wheel is making it a bit darker. It's somewhere between green and turquoise. It really should be green like it is in the anime, but oh well.
sorry and it's not as bad as i thought
Eh well, nothing a little paint can't fix
That looks really nice i really like the design of rock leone im dying to get one i cant wait for it to back into stock.
See, now it looks blue again ><!
Ah carp it, I'm gettin one no matter what.
That's it, I'm getting this no matter what.....eventually XD. I really like the color to it and WB could be pretty useful.
My favourite is storm pegasis but it followed very closely by dark wolf
Well. Now my favorite is Flame Saggitario.
(Apr. 12, 2009  2:36 AM)jsc Wrote: Well. Now my favorite is Flame Saggitario.

How can you say that when we don't know anything about it ...
I can't... Crying *crawls in hole*
guess I should stop going by looks.