11.36%
rock leone 145wb
29.55%
mad cancer ch120fs
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Storm pegasis by far, for me anyway.
storm pegasis and darkwolf. they both look pretty kool
i want to change mine to storm pegasis (dark wolf is the only one i didn't order out of the 1st 3 hws blades Crying )
^ why! it looks so kool! and the performance isnt bad.
or maybe it was out of stuck?
Dark Wolf isn't good;.
For the looks I prefere rock leone
For the actual blade details storm pegasis
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: take_off762-img600x450-1238769332mmfnf338755.jpg]
That made me hungry...
BTW I choose Ice/Flame Gemios. Since there are two of them...
Don't you dare say there isn't one. Because I am going to make one, I don't care...If a pizza is a hope for my hunger, then some pliers, glass, and food coloring is hope for a HWS gemios.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:41 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: That made me hungry...
BTW I choose Ice/Flame Gemios. Since there are two of them...
Don't you dare say there isn't one. Because I am going to make one, I don't care...If a pizza is a hope for my hunger, then some pliers, glass, and food coloring is hope for a HWS gemios.

what the hell are you talking about
He wants to make an HWS Gemios. With pliers, glass and food colouring. :pwn:

I wasn't too fond of regular Gemios anyways though. =_=
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: He wants to make an HWS Gemios. With pliers, glass and food colouring. :pwn:

that makes no freakin sense
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: He wants to make an HWS Gemios. With pliers, glass and food colouring. :pwn:

Anything is possable, eh?
Friends.
It makes sense. It's just madness.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:55 PM)blader9 Wrote: that makes no freakin sense

I will ake the normal Gemios.
And use a plier, etc.
To make it HWS.
And rule the world, my friends....
I pair of pliers alone would not be able to bend a Gemios, at least not sufficiently. Plus you'd have to use extreme heat to make a glass CPC part. And it would shatter easily..........
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: It makes sense. It's just madness.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

sorry couldn't help my self
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:58 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: I will ake the normal Gemios.
And use a plier, etc.
To make it HWS.
And rule the world, my friends....

there probably going to make one so don't waist you're time
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: I pair of pliers alone would not be able to bend a Gemios, at least not sufficiently. Plus you'd have to use extreme heat to make a glass CPC part. And it would shatter easily..........
That was a joke rocky Tongue_out
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:11 PM)blader9 Wrote: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

sorry couldn't help my self

there probably going to make one so don't waist you're time

You guys can't tell a joke from reality, m friends Grin
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:15 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: That was a joke rocky Tongue_out

Well, I didn't really expect you to make it but I thought I'd be all serious-like. You could probably make a HWS Gemios if you really wanted too. Just not that way. ^^;
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well, I didn't really expect you to make it but I thought I'd be all serious-like. You could probably make a HWS Gemios if you really wanted too. Just not that way. ^^;

But it would look like carp.
And wouldn't work.
And look like carp.
Lol.
But I do think they will reinvent the Zodiac Signs, Like they did Libra, and will Pises.
One day I'll make my own MFB (dunno if I'l bother with HWS) and it will both work properly and look sexy as hell.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: One day I'll make my own MFB (dunno if I'l bother with HWS) and it will both work properly and look sexy as hell.

Lol, dreams are great, huh?
I would only try to make maybe an unworking wood one...
I hae made knex one thou
I'm gonna be unoriginal and go with Storm Pegasis. Lol
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:45 PM)xOverCasted Wrote: I'm gonna be unoriginal and go with Storm Pegasis. Lol

I don't get why people want to be different by hating soomething that is cool.
I hated it when people wore those stupid wheeled shoes,
But I loved beyblades,
both popular.

But I don't like pegasis, As much as I want to love it, something is pushing me away.
Friends.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:46 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: I don't get why people want to be different by hating soomething that is cool.
I hated it when people wore those stupid wheeled shoes,
But I loved beyblades,
both popular.

But I don't like pegasis, As much as I want to love it, something is pushing me away.
Friends.
The unoriginality thing was a joke. I really do prefer Storm Pegasis though Grin
It sounds like you said your friends were pushing you away.....

Also, it's quite possible to make your own MFB. Admittedly I'd probably use a softer metal but whatever. Plus wasn't Anubis planning on making some sort of magnetic release/CPC beyblade?

Also, I never had those shoes but I wish I did. Or just easily storable rollerblades. Actually I wish I had rollerblades attached to a backpack like Genki or whatever his name was from Monster Rancher. Ugh, rambling........