rock leone 145wb
29.55%
mad cancer ch120fs
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
whats you're favorite
my favorite is dark wolf df145fs
I don't think there's any point in including Mad Cancer lol

But I'd say Storm Pegasis 105RF would be my favourite HWS blade so far. Rock Leone 145WB is a close second though.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: I don't think there's any point in including Mad Cancer lol

yeah i know but it's a hws blade
Storm Pegasis... as much as I love defense
Even though I am aware that the RF will change the flow of the game play, I do also have my hopes on Rock Metal Wheel having a great potential( Heaviest of all HWS metal wheels released so far) due to its circular size and 6 obvious smash points which probably will surpass Libra and Virgo wheels, therefore, I vote for Rock Leone 145WB...
Isn't it a bit early for this topic? There are only three out.
This topic seems a little silly. But nonetheless, I will say Flame Sagittario. Just to be different.

Storm Pegasis doesn't even count, everyone knows that it's owns. ^^;
I like Storm Pegasis the best lol. Though i do have to say Rock Leo was the only one that held its own against Storm Pegasis in japbeyblader`s video.
My favouritw would deffinantly be rock leone Smile
Storm pegasis is the coolest looking blade ever!!
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:50 PM)jsc Wrote: Storm pegasis is the coolest looking blade ever!!

[Image: Quetzalcoatl90WF_2.jpg]
Gahh, rub it in our faces some more.....-.-
It looks freakin smexy.

So, where is Dark (Bull) and Flame Sag. on the poll? I pick Rock Leone, though. I just like green. XD
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Quetzalcoatl90WF_2.jpg]

Easily the nicest looking MFB. Followed closely by Storm Pegasis, and Virgo (my opinion)
I'd say Dark Cancer CH120FS.
The clear pink/red parts of Cancer, plus Dark Wolfs awesome metal wheel. Smile

If that doesn't count, Storm Pegasis.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:08 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'd say Dark Cancer CH120FS.
The clear pink/red parts of Cancer, plus Dark Wolfs awesome metal wheel. Smile

If that doesn't count, Storm Pegasis.

dark cancer = metal mad cancer
Rock Leone for appearance, love the fact that it's got little camo patches on it =D
But so far I'd have to say Storm Pegasis for performance...
Nah, gonna have to go for Leone.
i think rock leone looks better in the anime because the toy is too blue in the anime it's pure green but still i like dark wolf the most red+black rocks Pinching_eyes
I'm hoping Rock Leone's color is better in person. I really hate the blue-green color of the clear wheel in the photographs.
(Apr. 07, 2009  5:23 PM)Anubis Wrote: I'm hoping Rock Leone's color is better in person. I really hate the blue-green color of the clear wheel in the photographs.

You hate turquoise?..............What's wrong with you? I think you're the only person I've ever met that doesn't like turquoise. D:
Got to admit Rocky, prefer the green color it is in the anime.
CASE CLOSED!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Apr. 07, 2009  7:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: You hate turquoise?..............What's wrong with you? I think you're the only person I've ever met that doesn't like turquoise. D:

i prefer green over turquoise
Screw your Storm Pegasis! Heat Pegasis FTW! :
I actually like the look of the green one better, it goes with the face better lol.