Metal Fusion/Masaters/AVF?
100.00%
HMS
0%
Plastic Gen
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Whats your favorite kind of beyblade?

This will be about what beyblades you think are your favorite and if you want to know how to improve them, people will (probably) tell you. This is not like "Build Me A Combo2" because instead of listing all the parts you have you have, you tell your fav. combo and akk how it can improve in things like: under attack, good stamina preformancetip w/ attack, perfect defence ,where to get a metal face, stuph like that! I'm kinda new sew plz dont report my porpose missspeelin' if it rlly does dezzzerfe repoorting. ENGOY TEH SERVAY[/color]
Listen, when they close a thread, you DO NOT create it again. That's the best way to get on a mod's nerves...
I did NOT re-create this. I did NOT re-create any thread. I did NOT like the fact that u accused me of doing so.
I HOPE THIS IS A WARNING THAT U GIVE 2 EVRY NEWCOMER. back 2 topic evry1
... Okay then...

Going back and looking, I admit, I was wrong; you did not re-create the thread. However, there is NO need for YOU to get abusive and defensive about it. It was a mistake..

Either way, this thread is still unnecessary...
i tried to make it for a reason...i admit i had a closed thread so i get how you could make the mistake. im srry i sounded abusine and defencive. i got my twisted tempo fair and squre though(tee hee defencive joke).and i rlly did i got it for a coustom gravity destroyer (w105 mb) and a coustom galaxy pegasus (ad145 r2f). yes thats a fair trade. if it dosent get reported (which it might just be) Enjoy the thread!plz?
Back On Topic evry1
What you've described in the opening post is a less effective version of Build Me a Combo. We also already have threads for Favourite Beyblades, Types, and Parts.

Read your introductory PM and the New User guide in my signature before you post again, please.

Also, work on your spelling. Intentional or not, it makes posts hard to read and makes you sound like a preschooler, especially in an age where spell check is something everyone with a computer has access to.
...this thread was unnecessary the first time I closed it.

If you make it again, you will receive a warning.