favorite bey and character

I'm curious to se what bey most people like and what is the best,
also what character is your favorite.

please  POSTPOSTPOST 

if anyone would like to know my favorite character just ask.
My all time favorite character is somewhere in between Valt, Shu, or Suoh. Valt is a very refreshing character, but Shu and Suoh are very fun blader's to see battle.
I gotta go with Valt and Cho Z Valkyrie specifically.

I would also like to know your favorite character, if it's fine with you.
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:19 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: My all time favorite character is somewhere in between Valt, Shu, or Suoh. Valt is a very refreshing character, but Shu and Suoh are very fun blader's to see battle.
I gotta go with Valt and Cho Z Valkyrie specifically.

I would also like to know your favorite character, if it's fine with you.

yeah sure my favorite character is phi and favorite bey is spryzen.
I don’t really have a favorite character, rather a circle of characters I love. Some of those characters are: Heartz, Valt, Shu, Free, Xhaka (probably spelled that wrong), Ken, Dina, Fubuki and Lui.

For MFB: Zeo, Kenta, Kyoya, Dumure, Benkei

And for Bakuten Shoot: Rei, Max, Zeo
My favorites from Burst:
My favorites from the original beyblade:
I thought Valt was my favorite. He is very funny (especially that time he was a human beywheel). I think he had the most character development since every few episodes he would bond with Valkyrie. Today we barely see him in any episodes, it just sucks.
In terms of real life physical BeyBlades, probably Diablo Nemesis as it provides the most different modes. (At least to my knowledge)

As for favorite character, probably Ryuga because let's be honest, his sacrifice was awesome.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:06 PM)LegitCharge Wrote: In terms of real life physical BeyBlades, probably Diablo Nemesis as it provides the most different modes. (At least to my knowledge)

As for favorite character, probably Ryuga because let's be honest, his sacrifice was awesome.

I think the Beyblade with the most modes is Union Achilles(It has 12 different modes), although I don't remember exactly how many modes Diablo Nemesis has.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:06 PM)LegitCharge Wrote: In terms of real life physical BeyBlades, probably Diablo Nemesis as it provides the most different modes.  (At least to my knowledge)

I think the Beyblade with the most modes is Union Achilles(It has 12 different modes), although I don't remember exactly how many modes Diablo Nemesis has.

C-ZS 00T Dm' has 10 times as  much modes.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:18 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think the Beyblade with the most modes is Union Achilles(It has 12 different modes), although I don't remember exactly how many modes Diablo Nemesis has.

I meant to say stock combo. That combo has 24 different modes, which is pretty insane.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:18 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: C-ZS 00T Dm' has 10 times as  much modes.

I meant to say stock combo. That combo has 24 different modes, which is pretty insane.

To him it has more than 24 modes. He counts the spin direction of the disc when it's moving to burst and etc.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I meant to say stock combo. That combo has 24 different modes, which is pretty insane.

To him it has more than 24 modes. He counts the spin direction of the disc when it's moving to burst and etc.
Lol yeah. I remember that thread argument.
to: HakaishinLDrago

who is your favorite character and bey...

I is curious...
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:04 AM)MidnightSky231 Wrote: to: HakaishinLDrago

I is curious...

ATM it is Gwynn and Bigbang yenesis
My favourite is Phi and dread Phoenix I have the fact that aieger had to beat Phi in the end but I reckon Phi should have won but I used to like valt in S2
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:30 AM)bestblader12 Wrote: My favourite is Phi and dread Phoenix I have the fact that aieger had to beat Phi in the end but I reckon Phi should have won but I used to like valt in S2

cool 
same favorite character as me.
if you saw my favorite bey is spriggan.
but I actually use perfect phoenix
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:24 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:04 AM)MidnightSky231 Wrote: to: HakaishinLDrago

I is curious...

ATM it is Gwynn and Bigbang yenesis

Same
My favorite character is Lui and my favorite beys are Cho-Z Spriggan, Lord Spriggan, Regalia Genesis, Big Bang Genesis and Kraken K4 from hasbro because I made it a custom "Reverse" disk which can lock the bey so it won't burst. Only two contact points stick out, and when the bey hits them Kraken moves and can be bursted easily.
Combo: Kraken K4; Found as a single pack in stores. Boost disk and the outer part from Blast Jinnius (has two modes: Stamina and Defense/Lock mode) and the Prevail-S driver which also comes with Kraken K4.

(I can send you a video)
My favorite character is shu and my favorite bey is spryzen all evolutions
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:35 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: My favorite character is shu and my favorite bey is spryzen all evolutions

cool
My favorites are unicrest ifritor and zeutron
My favorite Bladers are Ken cuza and Laban, and I forgot the name of the guy with Unicrest
(Jan. 21, 2020  1:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My favorites are unicrest ifritor and zeutron
My favorite Bladers are Ken cuza and Laban, and I forgot the name of the guy with Unicrest

its Ukyo Ibuki (is the guy with Unicrest)
for me....For the OG series probably...kai or rei..
for MFB (didnt really watch too much got up to half of masters) probably...i think i liked kenta the best.
for Burst probably V

(Jan. 22, 2020  6:58 PM)Sowmi Wrote: for me....For the OG series probably...kai or rei..
for MFB (didnt really watch too much got up to half of masters) probably...i think i liked kenta the best.
for Burst probably V

so i didnt finish that but my fav burst characters are probably valt and shu. aiger just didnt feel right to me but he is alright. but the rivalry between valt and shu and especially during the finale of evolution i just loved that.
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:18 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  6:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think the Beyblade with the most modes is Union Achilles(It has 12 different modes), although I don't remember exactly how many modes Diablo Nemesis has.

Those are beyblade bursts though, I'm only in to Metal Series Beyblades.
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:58 PM)Sowmi Wrote: for me....For the OG series probably...kai or rei..
for Burst probably V

for Burst probably V

so i didnt finish that but my fav burst characters are probably valt and shu. aiger just didnt feel right to me but he is alright. but the rivalry between valt and shu and especially during the finale of evolution i just loved that.

I thought the suspense between their rivalry was sweet, cause no matter what happened they were there for each other and when they battled each other it "empowered them" (quote from Valt) just my thoughts...