favorite bey and character

(Jan. 29, 2020  7:25 PM)MidnightSky231 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:58 PM)Sowmi Wrote: for me....For the OG series probably...kai or rei..
for MFB (didnt really watch too much got up to half of masters) probably...i think i liked kenta the best.
for Burst probably V

so i didnt finish that but my fav burst characters are probably valt and shu. aiger just didnt feel right to me but he is alright. but the rivalry between valt and shu and especially during the finale of evolution i just loved that.

I thought the suspense between their rivalry was sweet, cause no matter what happened they were there for each other and when they battled each other it "empowered them" (quote from Valt) just my thoughts...
Yeah i get what you mean. Also i was thinking afterwards and salis was kinda a v cool guy. i think he was a different kind of rival from everyone in the first season and he added some spice per say. alslo free is also awesome.
(Jan. 29, 2020  9:18 PM)Sowmi Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:25 PM)MidnightSky231 Wrote: I thought the suspense between their rivalry was sweet, cause no matter what happened they were there for each other and when they battled each other it "empowered them" (quote from Valt) just my thoughts...
Yeah i get what you mean. Also i was thinking afterwards and salis was kinda a v cool guy. i think he was a different kind of rival from everyone in the first season and he added some spice per say. alslo free is also awesome.

yeah I agree.
and to the fact that free is awesome. lol
so, my fav bey is still spriggan,
I have a new fav character, its delta
the bey is okay too (Diabolos)  idk I didn't really like it...

please comment or reply, to share your thoughts!
My favorite Bey/Beys are Astro/Apollo, Artemis and Aether/αeclipse, but my favorite character is Free.
Aiga Achilles and genesis but i dont like gwynn
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:02 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Aiga Achilles and genesis but i dont like gwynn

y? he cool... ish....
Kurtz and shining amaterios cause its a retired champion beyblade, or else gaia dragoon and judgement joker for their abilities
(Mar. 05, 2020  9:16 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Kurtz and shining amaterios cause its a retired champion beyblade, or else gaia dragoon and judgement joker for their abilities

You mean regular Amaterios? Shining Amaterios never appeared in the anime.
(Mar. 05, 2020  9:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  9:16 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Kurtz and shining amaterios cause its a retired champion beyblade, or else gaia dragoon and judgement joker  for their abilities

You mean regular Amaterios? Shining Amaterios never appeared in the arnime.

I mean I think the evolution gimmick is cooler but basicallly it's that one yeah
for MFB: Gingka,King,Yu,Ryuga, Masamune (idk how to spell it)

for Burst: Valt,Free,Shu,Lui,Aiger,EVERY ORIGINAL BURST CHARACTER
(Mar. 05, 2020  10:35 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: for MFB: Gingka,King,Yu,Ryuga, Masamune (idk how to spell it)

for Burst: Valt,Free,Shu,Lui,Aiger,EVERY ORIGINAL BURST CHARACTER

who is your #1 fav? 
pick one (or 2)
and you spelled Masamune right m-a-s-a-m-u-n-e 
masamune info