fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle

one time i was batling my freind in the basement there was like ten of us my beyblade was master dragoon bottom 8 wide and drigger v2 atack ring well i was batting and some howthe beyblade got sent the other beyblade across the room 5 to 10 feet it was amzeing me and everyone else were quiet for a second thinking wtf ture story
hahahahahahahaha

you can't be real
This one time, my brother and I battled Dragoon and Dranzer GT, and I sent his Dranzer GT to the moon. True story.
Dragoon MSUV vs. DEMS

About five sidewalk boxes.
one time i knocked out a dranzer v2 with my bumpking and it went out the window, then two days later it came in through the adjacent window
Tamer Brad Wrote:one time i knocked out a dranzer v2 with my bumpking and it went out the window, then two days later it came in through the adjacent window

niceeeeeee

i could never send beys flying since they always broke after facing my ultimate weapon: dracooziger
i should've known a thread started by rooneyt would be this good
There was this one awesome beybattle, where my Trygle Combo knocked my Galman beyblade out into.............oh wait, I use Hasbro stadiums =_=
id vote this topic a 6/5, but there's only an option for 5
I saw the topic name, and I was almost certain rooneyt was behind this lol.
i can't be the only one who didn't realize you could rate threads
Hmm an upper attack support part flew out of the window and landed in an adjacent house. That was hilarious, we spent ages looking for it. And we kept the windows closed subsequently.

Something pretty weird happened once though, you know how bitchips have this annoying habit of being slammed out? I've no idea how, but one time it flew up and vanished. And the next day it dropped into my beystadium while I was playing. Now that was the freakiest thing that I've ever seen.
Composer, no non-sarcastic responses are allowed in this thread.
I've sent my beyblade through a foam plate more than once.
Blade12 Wrote:I've sent my beyblade through a foam plate more than once.

How did this happen at all, let alone more than once?
a foam plate... wtf?

it's pretty neat when they go flying far... i think ive seen a trygle go pretty far.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Uh, just launch on top of a foam plate. Hard.
Blade12 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Uh, just launch on top of a foam plate. Hard.

One time, I kicked a sign, and it FELL OVER! Man, what are the odds?
Tamer Brad Wrote:One time, I kicked a sign, and it FELL OVER! Man, what are the odds?

Impossible!

I can't kick a sign over, I'm not manly enough Unhappy
Actually I've never sent a beyblade flying... because I use Hasbro stadiums and the one time I did send something flying it was no longer a blade. It had blown up into AR, BB, and WD.... T_______T
Ozuma Wrote:the one time I did send something flying it was no longer a blade. It had blown up into AR, BB, and WD.... T_______T

Your BEYHEART must be over 9000!
The other day my Phantom Fox beat Wolborg MS then the next battle both parts went flying into different corners of the room, one almost nailing me in the face

ture story
Kei Wrote:The other day my Phantom Fox beat Wolborg MS then the next battle both parts went flying into different corners of the room, one almost nailing me in the face

ture story

kaboom?