faceyourmanga.com: lol

Maybe not perfect, but pretty close lol
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:40 AM)Beowulf Wrote: Maybe not perfect, but pretty close lol

that does resemble you actually haha
[Image: Picture008.jpg]
This did not turn out that well for me. Also I need to lose a couple of pounds again. Exam time has knocked 5 on again.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

yh man fainily made mine ЯR Cool my guy just dont care how
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 33yqgc4.jpg]
Yeah, I look genuinely annoying so it must be accurate. Minus the cigarette, plus a cigar.
I think a more accurate representation of my hair is found under the girls section. LOL

Not surprised though
(Feb. 24, 2009  8:22 PM)Ominous Wrote: I think a more accurate representation of my hair is found under the girls section. LOL

Not surprised though

a more accurate representation of my everything was found there
(Feb. 24, 2009  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2009  8:22 PM)Ominous Wrote: I think a more accurate representation of my hair is found under the girls section. LOL

Not surprised though

a more accurate representation of my everything was found there
homigawd, Brad's a lesbian! :o

jairo, it's just he hair and cig. Oh, and tell Josh he's a dirtbag.
haha kinda looks like me?
i just posted a pic of me in that thread... where u post pics of urself... for comparison
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I couldn't get it that well.

[Image: dtd360gmailcomc5c1eb4a.jpg]

I also have two version, but I'll post the censored version here Tongue_out

This picture was taken a year and a half ago, and I've lost a LOT of weight (almost 35 lbs), got my ear pierced, and my hair is back to it's natural color (brown).

[Image: l_fa79609f702e0f50927b72bdda28ae86.jpg]
Nice angle. XD If so much has changed, why not post a more recent pic? :X
(Feb. 25, 2009  9:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: Nice angle. XD If so much has changed, why not post a more recent pic? :X

I'm terrified of cameras, I take a picture...maybe once a year
Well......I think it's time for your photo for 2009. Tongue_out
Besides, if you wanna go on stage with your bands then you have to overcome your fear of cameras. XD
Evan, you've posted loads of pictures of yourself on this board over the last 12 months.

Is that angle/blur supposed to be attractive...?
that is not a picture someone who is terrified of cameras takes
Holy carp, I've posted two pictures of myself here. I'm terrified of others taking pictures of me, and I'm not too fond of taking them myself. I worded it wrong.

And there was no blur on the picture, the camera just sucked.
you're 'terrified'? that sounds grossly hyperbolic--i don't particularly enjoy taking photos of myself, but to be afraid of such a thing?

then again people are irrationally afraid of a lot of stuff so whatever
Don't some people think that if you have your photo taken you lose your soul? Chocked Not that Evans like that but still.......
*has an irrational fear of changing light bulbs*

I'm always afraid I'm going to get electrocuted, even if the light is turned off and unplugged. Its ridiculous and stupid, I know. lmao
^ Aww......I was afraid of nightlights when I was little. XD

But a new thread should be made for fears right? ^^;

Evan: I never liked photos being taken of me but then I looked back over the years and realised I had very few photos and it was kinda depressing.......my friends laughed at old photos and I had nothing to show. :\ Seriously, photos are good - they're saving memories. Just smile and you'll look fine. Joyful_3
I have a night light and i'm scared of it sparking - but if its off i get scared of the dark...emabressing

EDIT: LOL OLD POST
(Feb. 26, 2009  10:53 PM)Roan Wrote: *has an irrational fear of changing light bulbs*

I'm always afraid I'm going to get electrocuted, even if the light is turned off and unplugged. Its ridiculous and stupid, I know. lmao

yeah me too hahahaha
See, people can have irrational fears. I just happen to have a lot. Can we end this now and get back to....making manga faces?
(Feb. 27, 2009  1:13 AM)Evan Wrote: See, people can have irrational fears. I just happen to have a lot. Can we end this now and get back to....making manga faces?

fear of being electrocuted by a socket isn't that irrational