"explosive" re-bounder

A smash attack AR that is focused on the pout edge: Check (it seems good enough in smash to me)

Least Wobbling possible: Cehck (Tall makes you wobble more and short makes you kill yourself)

Rubber Sharp:...half check...
I think that the release of a rubber sharp tip could potentially give Saggitario's AR a very valid use. Of course, chances are a more agressive wheel will have been released by then.

For the time being, that custom seems good.
I HOPE they dont make a more agressive wheel. the MFBs are agressive enough w/o one.
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Evan, I think the AR Seagon Attacker would be good for this concept.

Also, TBTS isn't small enough?

What beyblade is that AR on? I can't find it on the list.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Evan, I think the AR Seagon Attacker would be good for this concept.

Sea Dragon.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Sea Dragon.

Thats what I thought, but thats not what it says on the List of parts. It says Metal Ball Attacker.
well jesus maybe i'm wrong

edit: yeah it's metal ball attacker and i'm a retard :downswords:
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:16 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: I think that the release of a rubber sharp tip could potentially give Saggitario's AR a very valid use. Of course, chances are a more agressive wheel will have been released by then.

For the time being, that custom seems good.

Haha, you just have to tackle Sagittario because it otherwise sucks, don't you? :p

Sagittario Wheel really isn't aggressive at all.. it's the second least aggressive. I think for rebound defensers, you should choose Leone or Bull Wheels.
My Bull Wheel isnt agressive AT ALL. It is pretty much just a shield (It can be agressive, but only when you hit it hard and it comes back) My Sagittario seems way better, but Pegasis is better than it at agressiveness. i dont have Leo. Also please try out some other Sagittario combos besides 145S.
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:52 PM)Gotruto Wrote: My Bull Wheel isnt agressive AT ALL. It is pretty much just a shield (It can be agressive, but only when you hit it hard and it comes back)

You do know youjust contradicted yourself right?
Ok let me retry that "My Bull Wheel, after around 10 seconds, loses all of its agresiveness" happy?
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:52 PM)Gotruto Wrote: My Bull Wheel isnt agressive AT ALL. It is pretty much just a shield (It can be agressive, but only when you hit it hard and it comes back) My Sagittario seems way better, but Pegasis is better than it at agressiveness. i dont have Leo. Also please try out some other Sagittario combos besides 145S.

Bull has more endurance than Sagittario. Look at my test results. Bull wheel is the most aggressive wheel so far. Leo is the second most aggressive. Sagittario is third, and Pegasis is the least aggressive.
actually as far as i can tell from your test results. Sagittario is the most agressive (100% KO wining). I KNOW the Track and Bottom did not cause that. If you customized it with a flat tip, it would probably be about as good as bull with the same flat tip/ low track. Not saying sagittarios wheel is godly, it has so much recoil its not even funny.
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: actually as far as i can tell from your test results. Sagittario is the most agressive (100% KO wining). I KNOW the Track and Bottom did not cause that. If you customized it with a flat tip, it would probably be about as good as bull with the same flat tip/ low track. Not saying sagittarios wheel is godly, it has so much recoil its not even funny.

All of its wins are by KO because it can't outspin anything. That's the only way it's been able to win at all. Look at the actual percentage of wins.

It could work with other combinations, but I have not tried them yet.
I did look at its percentages, but considering the endurance parts with the AR...yah u can see why its not a good combination...This is my logic of why it stinks woith 145 and maybe S

Too High, it takes it a while to make contact with the enemy and send him flying.
Too vulnerable to attacks, it will die before it can bend down and attack.

Now for S tip
Bends down, which is only good with 145, which you should NEVER use with Sagittario.If you Truly want endurance take it, but it also lacks defence.

So altogether, youy get something that takes a while to get strong and has such a weak defence its not even funny, especially with Sagittarios Wheel's recoil. as far as i can tell, might as well shoot it out of the stadium...
(Sep. 11, 2008  11:08 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Too vulnerable to attacks

Isn't that the Sagittario Wheel? Chocked
not exactly, Sagittarios wheel juist gives himself almost as much of a punch as the enemy its like that one attack in pokemon, i believe it was Takedown.
(Sep. 11, 2008  11:44 PM)Gotruto Wrote: not exactly, Sagittarios wheel juist gives himself almost as much of a punch as the enemy its like that one attack in pokemon, i believe it was Takedown.

How so? I don't have the part yet, but I don't see hardly any attack potential.
You should use it, then you will see what i mean. i dont think there is ANY way to see the effects of these wheels w/o using them. except perhaps bull/pegasis. I Still have no idea what leo Wheel does. Anyways for Sagittario he is basicly a attacker who sends the other beyblade flying but yopu take almost as much.
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:48 AM)Gotruto Wrote: You should use it, then you will see what i mean. i dont think there is ANY way to see the effects of these wheels w/o using them. except perhaps bull/pegasis. I Still have no idea what leo Wheel does. Anyways for Sagittario he is basicly a attacker who sends the other beyblade flying but yopu take almost as much.

I will test Sagittario105F.
Sagittario105 will probably be 100% offence. When i get a Leo bottom, i will try it with 125. reasons because:

Sagittario: Great For attack, but has bad recoil
125: because its not too high or too low, so you wont hit the ground and u will still hit the enemy
D: It will lower the recoil.

Also, id like to see the test results of Sagi105F with a Takara stadium.
Sagittario105F really isn't as offensive as Bull105F and doesn't have as much endurance. Sadly.
This confirms it!
Saggitario is the MFB series' equivalent to bumpking!

I'll still probably get it for the tip, however.
The tip sux, get leo instead. It actually has MORE endurance AND more defence.
Is this a Rebounder? AR: Dragoon V2 WD: Eight Wide EG: Dragoon GT Left BB: Dragoon GT