(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

After looking, I'm not too sure about DS either. It looks similar to DS, but just something's different...
Honestly, until Nelvana/Hasbro dubs/releases it, we might not perfectly know.
I hope SonoKong releases these, even though its unlikely. I think the new Beys showing in these episodes, definitely explain those "mystery" BeyWarriorz.
(Jun. 05, 2013  1:32 AM)Ultra Wrote: Kai-V:

Are you gonna take away the AD145 bit? It's very clearly not AD145 (similar doesn't cut it). Wrong info is worse than no info

I am the wrong person to tell that to, really.

Anyway, yes, the Track is a three-sided AD145 basically, the Bottom looks like DS, and no, Guardian Garuda is not a dual-spin Beyblade, it is right-spin. Whoever started that rumour had not seen anything at all.
(Oct. 21, 2012  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2_2.JPG]

. . . its Bottom resembles DS.

Actually, the images/video of the Bottom shows that it has the four small plastic pieces that Wide Flat and Extreme Flat have. So, that seems more likely, even if I see the little bump in the middle.

If I was to speculate however, and considering the Beyblade has a new Track, I would say the likeliest answer is some sort of Wide/Extreme Flat Sharp.

Plus, the guy says something like "Point Plact." I don't speak Korean, but whatever.
Are there any other new shogun steel beyblades?
(Jun. 05, 2013  5:34 AM)dfantom215 Wrote: Are there any other new shogun steel beyblades?

This Guardian Garuda and the Berserker "Tiger" 125SF. Nothing else for the moment.
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:27 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Thanks for the update Kai-V. I like the Garuda symbol.

It is the year of Indonesia hah : a Garuda Beyblade, and an upcoming Garuda Kamen Rider. If it gets released by Hasbro, we will make sure to send you some.

Maybe it's a form of appreciation to Indonesia, for buying a lot of Bey products & stuff. I don't know about Kamen Rider though.
Btw thank you for your nice offer =) but honestly I don't want to bother anyone..
Good choice reviving this thread; I could totally see Hasbro releasing this in a second wave of Shogun Steel if they show the unaired episodes! I really hope so, the chrome wheel looks sick and I'm glad to see a potential new track that isn't super tall.

When it comes to the tip, I thought it was SD at first, but totally agree about it being DS now that I've looked at it closer.

EDIT: wait, it's too short, maybe it is a FS variant. That's odd, since I would think in a Zero-G stadium the sharp point would almost never be a factor since the stadium's slopes are so extreme.
I disagree. I would assume something like W2D is perfect for zero g since the sharp tip means if it is swayed then it doesn't matter much due the sides being perfectly flat. I'm going to test my theory when my W2D comes in which shouldn't be long.
wow..... finally, Indonesia's national symbol gets it's own place in the world of beyblade. Honestly i hope the bey is going to be released! Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
(Jun. 05, 2013  4:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: I disagree. I would assume something like W2D is perfect for zero g since the sharp tip means if it is swayed then it doesn't matter much due the sides being perfectly flat. I'm going to test my theory when my W2D comes in which shouldn't be long.

It's not that, if the flat part is too wide then the slope of the stadium will make it so that only the sides of the tip touch the floor and not the pointy part. I'd imagine W2D would work better because the little rim/wave part is higher up on the tip so that the pointy part protrudes noticeably.

Then again I'm hardly an expert in Zero-G lol it might work perfectly for all I know
W2D is an absolute fail at sway-defense. Tongue_out It gets thrown around like dust in the wind when it comes to sway, but it has very high LAD when paired with SA165, and it has pretty noticeable stamina in a zero-G stadium, so I've still seen it used a lot...

I can't wait for this thing to come out! If it does, I mean... It doesn't look like the chrome wheel would have very good defense or smash to me, maybe stamina (Even though that is a complete guess, since wyvang looked like it had no smash but turned out to be and absolute monster). I don't think that looks like AD145 at all, though... Those two little protrusions on the side look like they might have some gimmick. I personally think the tip looks a LOT like FB. I like the emblem too. Can't wait for this one! I personally dislike RB's, so I'm glad this won't likely be released in one. Smile Thanks Kai-V!
Now that I think of it, that does look like a new track. Thanks for the info.

*Finally has profile pic*
I hear ya theblackdragon on the Random Booster bit since the Ultra Rares are so stupid expensive, but I'm gonna miss all the cool recolors that come with them Unhappy

Then again, we're talking about Hasbro, meaning we'll get every color in the rainbow lol

I'll second the notion that the track looks like a different gimmick than just AD145. Heck, I'd have said it was C145 at first glance, but I can't imagine they'd do that again.
I have to admit this looks amazing. Here's hoping Hasbro continues the line. And I do agree with everyone else sayin the track doesn't look like AD145. Maybe it could be a gimmick 145 Track?
(Jun. 05, 2013  8:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have to admit this looks amazing. Here's hoping Hasbro continues the line. And I do agree with everyone else sayin the track doesn't look like AD145. Maybe it could be a gimmick 145 Track?

It is definitely a Track shorter than 160 anyway.
I assume its 145, just by looking at it. It would be cool if it was like, 150 or something, haha
The wing things on the track make me think of the Vulcan metal wheel. Anyways, what comes to my mind when I see the bottom is 'Wide Flat Sharp". Not to be confused with wide semi flat.
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm all about it being another 135 Libruhhh

Well, as far as the gimmick goes, at least one thing is pretty certain: without a 6-gram disk it won't end up being a good defense part unless it does something really stupid awesome (no clue what that could be, haha). It looks like it has a unique enough shape that it might reveal some attacker's contact points pretty well, and I couldn't predict if it'd be good for stamina or not without seeing it (namely its gimmick) in action IRL. I do hope Hasbro gets this out there, I've been missing having new MFB parts to test for awhile now!

(Jun. 06, 2013  2:42 AM)Tri Wrote: Anyways, what comes to my mind when I see the bottom is 'Wide Flat Sharp". Not to be confused with wide semi flat.

Ditto, that's what I'm guessing too from that picture.
(Jun. 06, 2013  2:42 AM)Tri Wrote: Anyways, what comes to my mind when I see the bottom is 'Wide Flat Sharp". Not to be confused with wide semi flat.

Isn't that essentially what FB is? lol I agree with Cannon. FB is a really unique tip and I wouldn't be disappointed if that is what it was.
With FB though, the ball is wider than the one on FS. The ball on this one looks quite small compared to the one on FB. It looks more of an FS ball size with a flatter surface, which is why I figured Wide Flat Sharp.
(Jun. 06, 2013  3:58 AM)Tri Wrote: With FB though, the ball is wider than the one on FS. The ball on this one looks quite small compared to the one on FB. It looks more of an FS ball size with a flatter surface, which is why I figured Wide Flat Sharp.

QFT, this man has it covered. It's like putting a tip on an XF rather than an F, which fits the trend of a lot of Zero-G tips compared to previous ones (SF -> WSF/BSF, XF -> GF, WD -> BWD, etc.).
When will takara tomy release this beyblade?
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:56 PM)dfantom215 Wrote: When will takara tomy release this beyblade?

We are not at all thinking that TAKARA-TOMY will release this Beyblade, but at least Hasbro might, and with a lot of fingers crossed, perhaps SonoKong too.
With Valentin's and yuno's help, it is rather confirmed that Bottom is called Point Flat (PF), and that the name of the Chrome Wheel is actually 'Garudas'. The Track is apparently not mentioned at all though. The character who owns it and who is based on Kai Hiwatari is called Kareida or Karuda.

what you are looking at from the image's perspective is a track with three armored walls. unlike AD 145, the walls look a bit flatter and with the slight possibility of one triangular edge in between two walls

Kai-V, I need to talk to you privately about things going on with the site. He hasn't been spotted since the beginning of april but stuff keeps on going on with my friend's laptop. I fear it is his doing...