(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

Yes, there is an obvious Daichi look-alike, an obvious Max homage, an obvious Rei copy from Beyblade 2002, a Kai-inspired mummy, and now it does look like we do not really have a Takao-based character yet. Surely he would have to be a good guy hah.
This is really interesting how TT dropped these releases at the last second...
Its interesting though, that the bottoms for these are all "Reused parts", and nothing new...
Although, I love how this page homage to the original series. Tongue_out
If Hasbro does these, I hope they aren't going to be completely hollow, like Metal Fury.
TBH that doesn't really look like AD145SD at all.
Looking it now you're right. That definitely isn't AD145.
Whatever it is it has a height change function seen in the largest picture.
If Hasbro continues the series, there might be even more new beys like this.
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:31 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Whatever it is it has a height change function seen in the largest picture.

There is no height change function and it is not displayed in the large picture, what are you talking about ?

That looks a lot like the Pyramid 145 Track I had drawn for my Uroboros entry in the only Face Contest I entered, so that definitely resembles AD145 ...

It is also DS, not SD.
(Oct. 21, 2012  1:38 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Thanks for the info Kai-V anf if it's a New Random Booster then I hope there is a Goreim,Begirados in it

I agree. though I also wish that F230 will become more availible in RB V.4

I hope that they will release the beys from the comics like the new Zero G wolf, from the lost episodes like Garuta and Tiger, and new beys in general. I am waiting for them to have an Ice bey possiblly like a polar bear, a sting ray, and something on the lines of a colossus/ titan bey
Guys, I highly doubt this will be a Random Booster if it gets released. Sonokong and Hasbro don't make Random Boosters, so the only way this will be a Random Booster is if TT releases it.
After looking, it does look different than AD145.
It kinda looks like a hight gimmick, like a CH120+TH170 combined together.
Just my thoughts
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: Looking it now you're right. That definitely isn't AD145.

Yes it kind of looks like it could have a mechanism in it. the two triangular edges after the part of it that resembles ad's shield, could resemble king's bey Vari Ares's mechanism in it's fusion wheel. My theory is that when the bey hit's the tornado ridge on the 0G stadium something pops out of the track to either increase or decrease the friction. If what I've heard about garuda is true, and the chrome wheel is L/R spinning, the track's function could change depending on the direction of rotation.
We don't know if the Chrome Wheel goes left and right. That was just everybody speculating and hoping. I haven't seen the episode with the Kai guy yet though, so maybe they said something there but I seriously doubt it since all Dranzers came with right casings.

The track does look like it could be a change track. In the one picture on Mal's screen it even looks like it could've been raised there but idk, haven't watched the episode.

Funny that we're getting all this info from the anime lol.
(Jun. 04, 2013  10:45 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: We don't know if the Chrome Wheel goes left and right. That was just everybody speculating and hoping. I haven't seen the episode with the Kai guy yet though, so maybe they said something there but I seriously doubt it since all Dranzers came with right casings.

The track does look like it could be a change track. In the one picture on Mal's screen it even looks like it could've been raised there but idk, haven't watched the episode.

Funny that we're getting all this info from the anime lol.

I hope it's L/R. Considering it'd be the only L/R in Zero-G
Yeah lol. This is like the only time the anime is being useful, haha
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:31 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Whatever it is it has a height change function seen in the largest picture.

The section of the picture you're referring to displays the Beyblade when disasembled, but I do agree with you that its Track and Bottom look a little odd.
The Track looks a bit funny; it doesn't look like AD145 ..

And the Bottom, I haven't seen the episode so are we sure that's not FB? FB has a very similar design, I even thought Hell Crown had SD before it was confirmed - even the anime looked like it.
(Jun. 04, 2013  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, there is an obvious Daichi look-alike, an obvious Max homage, an obvious Rei copy from Beyblade 2002, a Kai-inspired mummy, and now it does look like we do not really have a Takao-based character yet. Surely he would have to be a good guy hah.

...Captain Arrow? While his Beyblade had nothing to do with Dragoon, he was designed with Takao in mind.
(Jun. 04, 2013  11:36 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: ...Captain Arrow? While his Beyblade had nothing to do with Dragoon, he was designed with Takao in mind.

Was he really, officially ? Out of the characters that currently exist, it did seem like the most likely to be based on Takao, but definitely not enough in my opinion. Xiao is obvious, Genjuuro too, and now even that Kai-style character, and they all own appropriate Beyblades.
Thanks for the update on this Beyblade Kai-V. It looks nice. As others have been saying it does look like it might have height change but it is hard to say.
(Jun. 04, 2013  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  11:36 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: ...Captain Arrow? While his Beyblade had nothing to do with Dragoon, he was designed with Takao in mind.

Was he really, officially ? Out of the characters that currently exist, it did seem like the most likely to be based on Takao, but definitely not enough in my opinion. Xiao is obvious, Genjuuro too, and now even that Kai-style character, and they all own appropriate Beyblades.

While Wyvang definitely isn't any Dragoon, it does use the wind tactic that Takao's Dragoon frequently used, so I suppose it's reminiscent in that manner. I would have to check it with Nagamori, but I think it was mentioned once in the past.
Thanks for the update Kai-V. I like the Garuda symbol.
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:27 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Thanks for the update Kai-V. I like the Garuda symbol.

It is the year of Indonesia hah : a Garuda Beyblade, and an upcoming Garuda Kamen Rider. If it gets released by Hasbro, we will make sure to send you some.
(Jun. 04, 2013  10:36 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: Looking it now you're right. That definitely isn't AD145.

Yes it kind of looks like it could have a mechanism in it. the two triangular edges after the part of it that resembles ad's shield, could resemble king's bey Vari Ares's mechanism in it's fusion wheel. My theory is that when the bey hit's the tornado ridge on the 0G stadium something pops out of the track to either increase or decrease the friction. If what I've heard about garuda is true, and the chrome wheel is L/R spinning, the track's function could change depending on the direction of rotation.

what do you guys think of my Idea? Though honestly I would like to see a height change bey in Zero G as well.
The bottom looks like a new and improved FS, don't you think?
Kai-V:

Are you gonna take away the AD145 bit? It's very clearly not AD145 (similar doesn't cut it). Wrong info is worse than no info