engrave your beys

Poll: good idea

yes
77.08%
no
22.92%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
Hey sorry guys I tried to get the tool today but my dad needed it so I could not start the real practice yet. sorry.
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:23 AM)drakio Wrote: Hey sorry guys I tried to get the tool today but my dad needed it so I could not start the real practice yet. sorry.

Ah don't rush for us man Smile take ya time pratice makes perfect Grin
Ok so the people who will get free engraving are: captin caprii, Ultimatefry, riageko 13, beybladewrecker, Giraton, MakaCHOP!, RAW, Caststarman, Nwolf, DeX. I will notify you when I am ready to do it, to let you know you will most likely pay shipping cost (sorry) but you won't have to pay for anything else, I have put your name on the list and you do not want one just let me know. When I am ready for Paypal If you buy on you will only have to pay for the price you don't even have to send in the fusion wheel,I will buy a new one for you and do the job and send it back. So let me know if you want one and I will notify you when I am ready. Smile
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:32 PM)drakio Wrote: Ok so the people who will get free engraving are: captin caprii, Ultimatefry, riageko 13, beybladewrecker, Giraton, MakaCHOP!, RAW, Caststarman, Nwolf, DeX. I will notify you when I am ready to do it, to let you know you will most likely pay shipping cost (sorry) but you won't have to pay for anything else, I have put your name on the list and you do not want one just let me know. When I am ready for Paypal If you buy on you will only have to pay for the price you don't even have to send in the fusion wheel,I will buy a new one for you and do the job and send it back. So let me know if you want one and I will notify you when I am ready. Smile
Uh cant i give u a dark wheel at the toury then you give it to me at next
Anyways thnx
Burn used to be engraved damn you hasbro kthxbi.

I don't think it will affect the beys performance, but it's a good idea. Perhaps your name?
aaah, if only, well sorry dude but I can't use my paypal account, it's been hacked, however if you go to a tournament alert me and if I go i'll say, I really think you should do this at tournaments, like you do one before the tournament by request and you keep them reserved at the tourney, I think alot of people would like it!
Yeah that was what I was going to do with the people at maryland tournaments, Hey beybladewreaker, I am not going to the tourny on the 18th but I will go to the next one. And sparta what do you mean by " Perhaps your name" are you asking for my real name, if you are its Jonnie Vance
I think he mean's engrave the user's username on the wheel. As in, if you did one for Sparta, you would write Sparta on the wheel. At least, that's what I get out of it.
Oh i see now, but you guys can have what ever you want on it and I will tell you if its possable
This would be very interesting. Could you maybe engrave Aura on a Dark Wheel. I don't want this but I want to see if you are able. And how much would it cost? What machine are you using? Good luck anyway. It seems like a good idea.
Hm..... A storm wheel with Tri engtraved on it.....

I vote Yes
cool so aura and tri, i will add you to the list of people who qualify for a free engraving.
Oh, thanks. But you shouldn't really be giving away free engravings. You're just going to lose money on the postage.
I think you have to pay for the postage, as he said. Any way... Just think of it.. Q on one wing of thermal and 3 on the other.....INTENSE!!!!
Ok I am at my dads tattoo shop so I will try to get the tool, also aura I am only giving you 1 free engraving all of you are the only one who will get it for free, but you will only get 1 and yes you do have to pay for postage but when you start to pay me for the job I will buy the wheel for you.
im getting a free engraving from my dark wheel to a poison wheel with honchey engraved in it
also make another hell pegasus and meteo l dragoon storyStupid
Wait are you asking me to do that or are you just saying that thats what you would want.
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:49 PM)honchey Wrote: im getting a free engraving from my dark wheel to a poison wheel with honchey engraved in it
also make another hell pegasus and meteo l dragoon storyStupid

I don't think he read the thread before he posted.
ingraving i would like but the story of meteo l-dragoon and hall pegasus i WANT u to do!

i read the post of that story Joyful_3
If you would have qualified for a free engraving you could only get 1 but you would have to pay for the others but you do not qualify for a free engraving you posted 2 late, sorry.
Did I qualify?
I am sorry but you posted after I posted the official list, but you barley missed it so I will give only you an exception.
Oh thanks!
Your welcome. So do you guys have any Idea what you would want.
Wow Engraving Beyblade parts very cool ! Good Luck on your engraving -Drakio-.