engrave your beys

Poll: good idea

yes
77.08%
no
22.92%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
Thanks Acoustic, man guys I still don't have the tool but I really know a lot about it know because I have been studying it. Also I might start hiring people to be my apprentice so that they can do engravings and help me out what do you guys think of that, pm me if you interested in being an apprentice.
can you post some pics please? I would really like to know what they look like.
Ok I'll try to find some, but they basically will look like the Japanese burn wheel except cooler.
Hey sorry but I am like the only one who is doing this so there are not any other engraved beys. And I don't mean to be selfish of the idea of engraving but can no one else do it but me because I don't want to lose business if you really want to do it just talk to me and I will hire you and I split the money happily just pleas don't steal this Idea. So here is the closes thing I could find.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6cyIqaehPUVNYIN9On38...kf_zlUbB7g]
im pretty sure Nwolf meant pics of ur engravings (MW's that u engraved)

(i thought about this once but was too lazy to actually try it lol)
(Sep. 25, 2011  8:53 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: im pretty sure Nwolf meant pics of ur engravings (MW's that u engraved)

(i thought about this once but was too lazy to actually try it lol)

yeah I did mean that
I have been trying to get the tool but my dad is holding out on me so I haven't engraved any yet but the second I finish 1 I will post it I promise.
Oh I would like Flaming Aries on one side of rock WBO on the other and Hassan Shah on the other thanks! PS he said I could have it more making his sigs
Thanks for clearing that up in your post flaming Aries, so just like what I did for flaming aries if you want to trade me something like sigs (which I don't need right now) or something else I will take it, don't forget that if you would like be an engraver just pm me and you can help me with this. And we will split the cash. XD
I would like for more people to post on this thread to get the word out about this because I would like more Ideas and maybe even constructive Criticism. Thanks
just got tool today so I am going to start I'll post pics later.
Yay! Wanna see pics. (finally) Hope they turn out good!
yeah sorry for the wait, i have a home coming dance and I have to go out on a date this weekend so i wont be able to work but next weekend i can.