eBay Topic

I have already purchased a silver quetz. All I was saying is that there are so many of those games that it is hardly worth posting that you,ve found one. It would be like going into a supermarket and shouting around that they sell food.
okay.. consider it as a wake-up-call
Are there any without the game on ebay? Im lf one.
I highly doubt it. I have never seen a silver quetz on eBay. And it would be pointless to sell a gold one by itself.
Hmm why would it be pointless? Also I was talking about either.
(Dec. 22, 2009  9:06 PM)Benkei Wrote: I highly doubt it. I have never seen a silver quetz on eBay. And it would be pointless to sell a gold one by itself.

no it would not, the price would be at least 40-60 usd
What for a gold one? Because im really looking for one.
Just look on ebay for the game which normally always comes with the game and you'll probably find one in that price range.
Well buy the blade from someone on here. Neither do any of the people who bought the game to get Quetz.
(Dec. 22, 2009  9:44 PM)Medz Wrote: Thing is, I dont want the game. o_o

Unless you use YJA, you can't buy quetz individually - you have to buy the game to obtain it.
or you wanna buy it for $200 from me :p . ALSO, theres another way to get it really cheap, at a local store.
OMG WHICH LOCAL STORE!?
(Dec. 23, 2009  3:46 PM)Sylph Wrote: or you wanna buy it for $200 from me :p . ALSO, theres another way to get it really cheap, at a local store.

*ahem* on ebay with game for 60$ *ahem*
Oh and Megablader, you can't get it at your "local" store, unless you live i japan
OMG he posted above that you could get it at a local store god honestly you are so annoying and have a great lack of common sense sometimes. Also I don't want your opinion and OBVIOUSLY WAS'NT ASKING YOU.
Yes they're real. They're only cheap cause they all suck.
Heh I know, but Im just going to get these as gifts for my little cousins, thanks for your help. :]
(Dec. 23, 2009  4:12 PM)megablader2 Wrote: OMG he posted above that you could get it at a local store god honestly you are so annoying and have a great lack of common sense sometimes. Also I don't want your opinion and OBVIOUSLY WAS'NT ASKING YOU.

lmao he was obviously being sarcastic.. I read his post.. you need to calm down.. really.
you cannot get a quetzalcoatl, MFB DS Game, or any MFB at your local store.. unless you live in japan.
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:09 PM)bey tempest Wrote: buzztoy has hybrids now http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-BeyBla...3ca8a91e5b and lots of others
most are on this page http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_AvailTo...m14&_pgn=3

...how disappointing, i just bought a s pegasus for 26 bucks OTL
wow unlucky that it came just once you ordered, this happens to me ALL the time really .
yeah its sucks lol. but its taking forever for my beyblades to arrive...
my latest order arrived today after 3 weeks and 4 days! its almost a month!!