eBay Topic

They include ebay fees
ebay fees? wouldn't allatkorea03 also include the fees? and if they don't then why does enterheart have to?
He includes the fees in the price..

they both have different sources, so they also need to put profit first
lol so going back to my last point; comparing to allatkorea03, enterheart is rather pricey? it is true that enterheart has stuff that allatkorea03 doesnt though.
(Dec. 31, 2009  2:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: allatkorea got Dark Cancer CH120SF.

Yeah, I got his package yesterday. Pretty sweet.
(Dec. 30, 2009  8:36 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: hmm I'm NEVER buying from enterheart again, 11 days to ship?

I use to buy off him ... he usually got the Beyblades to me in about a week. The only problem with him for me were his prices. I buy off different people now, that are a lot cheaper.
Hey WBO, For those of you who bought from Dickson_C, about how long did it take for you to receive?

I am not having a problem with him.Its just I want to get my Beyblades before a certain day.
cheap alright lot with galeon attack ring,driger s attack ring and grip attacker base:
http://cgi.ebay.com/beyblade-lot_W0QQite...2c61d#shId

Dragoon F hyberblades version:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dragoon-Fighter-Beyb...19b8eb1b74
Argh! Allatkorea03 took 7 days to post my items! So much for getting them before Bey Blaze.
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:43 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Argh! Allatkorea03 took 7 days to post my items! So much for getting them before Bey Blaze.

same i think theyve been busy recently or something.
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:48 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: same i think theyve been busy recently or something.

I dont know what they'd be busy about though. Maybe the korean new year is something big.
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:58 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I dont know what they'd be busy about though. Maybe the korean new year is something big.

it is. koreans have a huge tradition with every new years. they treat it like Christmas lol
(Jan. 01, 2010  11:54 PM)Zeox Wrote: Hey WBO, For those of you who bought from Dickson_C, about how long did it take for you to receive?

I am not having a problem with him.Its just I want to get my Beyblades before a certain day.

I paied dickson_c on November 12th...I still didn't receive anything.
(Jan. 06, 2010  9:39 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: I paied dickson_c on November 12th...I still didn't receive anything.

wow really..? did you contact him?
(Jan. 06, 2010  9:39 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: I paied dickson_c on November 12th...I still didn't receive anything.

Wow, why would you wait so long. Contact him and ask about the shipment ASAP, unfortunately its been more than 45 days since you paid so you porbably won't be able to file a Did Not Receive request with paypal to get your money back.
I still didn't contact him, but I think I'll do very soon...
I was thinking to buy from him not any more after what u have said.
He just told me he will send me another of that item (Storm Capricorne M145Q) again...fortunately Grin
quick question: does buzztoy mark their items as shipped like allatkorea does when they ship it? and how long does it usually take?
They did when I bought from them. I think it could take anywhere between 1 day and a week. Especially because its just after Christmas it might take longer.
ah okay thanks
(Jan. 06, 2010  7:26 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: I was thinking to buy from him not any more after what u have said.

Dickson_c is an awesome seller. LI ordered 9 reshuffles and got them in under a week.
does dickson_c mark his shipped items too? :o