dragoon g stats?

(Dec. 17, 2008  6:18 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: 8 Spike for smash attack? It's maybe a little bit smashing, but overall I'd say it's just a standard attack AR. Dranzer GT's got a pretty hefty attack ring for upper though.

lol i heard from a few people here that said that eight spiker is good for left spin smash combos..lol and i heard that it's a very powerful AR.
(Dec. 17, 2008  7:34 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:18 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: 8 Spike for smash attack? It's maybe a little bit smashing, but overall I'd say it's just a standard attack AR. Dranzer GT's got a pretty hefty attack ring for upper though.

lol i heard from a few people here that said that eight spiker is good for left spin smash combos..lol and i heard that it's a very powerful AR.

It is. It was my first beyblade, and I've had it for maybe 5 years now.
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:09 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  7:34 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:

It is. It was my first beyblade, and I've had it for maybe 5 years now.
dragoon g was my first beyblade too ;D mine is still in great shape
You guys cam into beyblades pretty late. How was the engine gear for you?
I think they're carp. Annoying getting it ready and its not all that great.
(Dec. 17, 2008  9:06 AM)Taiki Wrote: You guys cam into beyblades pretty late. How was the engine gear for you?

Some of them were and some of them were not like the Turbo EG of DGGT, Gyro System of Flame Pegasus and CGs were fun to play with and Wolborg 4 was a great zombie killer, besides, Beylades in G series had good ARs such as the Triple Tiger and the Eight Spiker, however, other than these the series pretty much sucked...
(Dec. 17, 2008  9:06 AM)Taiki Wrote: You guys cam into beyblades pretty late. How was the engine gear for you?

No one ever said they were good. I was just happy to have a beyblade when I started. Plus, I almost never wind them up, they usually will kill your blade.

Eight Spiker is a smash attack AR, it is also an attack AR. Attack is practically Smash Attack but with less of a smashing property. So Eight Spiker is worldwide established as being a smash attacker AR.
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:03 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

No one ever said they were good. I was just happy to have a beyblade when I started. Plus, I almost never wind them up, they usually will kill your blade.

Never had an EG beyblade. This is like, one of my purposes in life. XD
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Lucky you lol Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:46 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

Well, maybe they're not so good but my lack of experience with them means I can easily trick myself into thinking they're amazing. Smile
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:46 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

Well, maybe they're not so good but my lack of experience with them means I can easily trick myself into thinking they're amazing. Smile

Ehh I'd say to try them out, but there are alot better blades out there of course.
LOL ive heard so many bad things about EG lol are they that bad against normal plastic blades?

im getting the g blades because its in the anime lol...i liked the anime that's why..especially the third season..x]

so yeaa imma try to collect the ones from the anime first before i get into more serious stuff

i already had like a lil over 20 blades...but i lost most of them during my time when i lost interest with them

now all i have are:
draciel v (lost the base..>.>)
draciel v2
dragoon v2
dragoon g x 2 (lol the seller sent me 2..)
driger g
wolborg 3
cyber dragoon base (lost the AR)
and the dragoon spirit thingy..(the really big one with the motor and thedragoon toyfigure on top..fun to practice with though!! x])
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:59 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: LOL ive heard so many bad things about EG lol are they that bad against normal plastic blades?

im getting the g blades because its in the anime lol...i liked the anime that's why..especially the third season..x]

so yeaa imma try to collect the ones from the anime first before i get into more serious stuff

i already had like a lil over 20 blades...but i lost most of them during my time when i lost interest with them

now all i have are:
draciel v (lost the base..>.>)
draciel v2
dragoon v2
dragoon g x 2 (lol the seller sent me 2..)
driger g
wolborg 3
cyber dragoon base (lost the AR)
and the dragoon spirit thingy..(the really big one with the motor and thedragoon toyfigure on top..fun to practice with though!! x])

I don't think they're not horrible, their just not the best. Grin
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:30 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:59 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:

hahaha ofcourse..but from other people they just said theyre plain wack hahaha lol XD

but yea i want the main blades from the anime first even if they're just "average
" or "okay" :-3

oh yea and i never got my answer..lol what kind is dragoon gt's AR?
is it for smash attack?
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:43 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:30 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:59 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:

hahaha ofcourse..but from other people they just said theyre plain wack hahaha lol XD

but yea i want the main blades from the anime first even if they're just "average
" or "okay" :-3

is it for smash attack?

Well, I think it looks like a weird upper attack, but the slopes are so steep, it could almost be a hybrid between smash and upper attack. Really though, this AR will take a lot out of your own beyblade's spin. It does however deliver quite large blows to the other beyblade. The beyblade is pretty high to though, so it's hard for it to be used as an upper attack with that setup. You can try a lower base Maybe for an upper, but mostly it will be smashing the other blades you fight.
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:02 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:43 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:30 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: [quote='DragoonSTRIKE' pid='82611' dateline='1229558377']

is it for smash attack?

Well, I think it looks like a weird upper attack, but the slopes are so steep, it could almost be a hybrid between smash and upper attack. Really though, this AR will take a lot out of your own beyblade's spin. It does however deliver quite large blows to the other beyblade. The beyblade is pretty high to though, so it's hard for it to be used as an upper attack with that setup. You can try a lower base Maybe for an upper, but mostly it will be smashing the other blades you fight.

ahhh..i seee...thanks
Unknown's right, its name is G Upper and it's an Upper Attack AR. It's not very good, though; better off with Triangle Wing or even Upper Dragoon.
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Unknown's right, its name is G Upper and it's an Upper Attack AR. It's not very good, though; better off with Triangle Wing or even Upper Dragoon.

what blade did triangle wing come from?
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:38 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Unknown's right, its name is G Upper and it's an Upper Attack AR. It's not very good, though; better off with Triangle Wing or even Upper Dragoon.

DRANZER GT
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:41 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:38 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='82696' dateline='1229585301']

DRANZER GT

ok..lol...thanks XD
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:53 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:41 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:38 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='82696' dateline='1229585301']

DRANZER GT

ok..lol...thanks XD

No problem.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Great list.
(Dec. 19, 2008  1:42 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: No problem.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Great list.

lol thanks for the great help again =]
dragoon g is a great i have one but try to replace whight disk with one wider then the atrack ring it will improve the attack,speed and movment try it out!it works really wellGrin
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 20, 2008  3:04 AM)DragoonG Wrote: dragoon g is a great i have one but try to replace whight disk with one wider then the atrack ring it will improve the attack,speed and movment try it out!it works really wellGrin

There is no WD wider than Eight Spiker ...
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:04 AM)DragoonG Wrote: dragoon g is a great i have one but try to replace whight disk with one wider then the atrack ring it will improve the attack,speed and movment try it out!it works really wellGrin

There is no WD wider than Eight Spiker ...
Golden Fake WD? rofl