dragoon g stats?

(Dec. 20, 2008  3:37 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is no WD wider than Eight Spiker ...
Golden Fake WD? rofl

hahaha that's exactly what i thought he was trynna say..x]

but no thanks..i wouldnt wanna use those...plus..they look terrible XD

oh and yea..i battled my bro's dragoon g (seller gave me 2 so i gave the other one to my lil bro) against my dragoon v2
dragoon g all 5 battles with 2 of those with the dragoon v2 being kicked out the stadium
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:53 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:46 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:03 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  9:06 AM)Taiki Wrote: You guys cam into beyblades pretty late. How was the engine gear for you?
I think they're carp. Annoying getting it ready and its not all that great.

No one ever said they were good. I was just happy to have a beyblade when I started. Plus, I almost never wind them up, they usually will kill your blade.

Never had an EG beyblade. This is like, one of my purposes in life. XD

Lucky you lol Pinching_eyes

Well, maybe they're not so good but my lack of experience with them means I can easily trick myself into thinking they're amazing. Smile

Ehh I'd say to try them out, but there are alot better blades out there of course.

I wouldn't

yruahippo, don't waste your money on an Engine Gear Beyblade unless it's Wolborg 4, you will be severely disappointed by how useless EG is
(Dec. 21, 2008  12:43 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:53 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:46 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:03 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  9:06 AM)Taiki Wrote: You guys cam into beyblades pretty late. How was the engine gear for you?
I think they're carp. Annoying getting it ready and its not all that great.

No one ever said they were good. I was just happy to have a beyblade when I started. Plus, I almost never wind them up, they usually will kill your blade.

Never had an EG beyblade. This is like, one of my purposes in life. XD

Lucky you lol Pinching_eyes

Well, maybe they're not so good but my lack of experience with them means I can easily trick myself into thinking they're amazing. Smile

Ehh I'd say to try them out, but there are alot better blades out there of course.

I wouldn't

yruahippo, don't waste your money on an Engine Gear Beyblade unless it's Wolborg 4, you will be severely disappointed by how useless EG is

Well, I'll keep my eyes out for one. Though I do kinda want a Dranzer GT as well......^^;

Plus, keep in mind that I'm the kind of person who would buy a Bump King purely because it has a picture of a pumpkin king on it. XD
I also buy things because they're shiny. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 21, 2008  12:57 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Well, I'll keep my eyes out for one. Though I do kinda want a Dranzer GT as well......^^;

Plus, keep in mind that I'm the kind of person who would buy a Bump King purely because it has a picture of a pumpkin king on it. XD

HAHA me too on the shiny part Pinching_eyes_2

and also the blades that were supposedly good on the show XD

im more of a collector hehe..i was just asking on this thread how durable dragoon g is just in case i do battle with it, it wouldnt break :-3
^Lol. Double post. Yay for collectors. Grin
I agree with grey, unless ur buying dranzer gt, wolborg 4, metal driger takara (HMCGrin), engine gears are usually better left unwound, giving them a tip that winds itself up slightly and releases itself, giving u much more endurance
(Dec. 21, 2008  8:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  12:57 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Well, I'll keep my eyes out for one. Though I do kinda want a Dranzer GT as well......^^;

HAHA me too on the shiny part Pinching_eyes_2

and also the blades that were supposedly good on the show XD

im more of a collector hehe..i was just asking on this thread how durable dragoon g is just in case i do battle with it, it wouldnt break :-3

I used to buy Driger Beyblades as soon as they premiered on the show. It's kind of sad, since some of the Drigers weren't too appealing.

Although, because of that, I was introduced to HMS almost immediately after it was released...

Anyway, I've heard a few stories about Eight Spikers breaking in battle. Then again, TheUnknownGod has had his for five years and it's not broken.
(Dec. 21, 2008  3:51 PM)Grey Wrote: Anyway, I've heard a few stories about Eight Spikers breaking in battle. Then again, TheUnknownGod has had his for five years and it's not broken.

lol every object breaks sometime or somehow..i was just makin sure eight spiker werent as fragile as other AR's Joyful_3

but from what i can observe though...dragoon v2's ar and driger g's AR look more durable (visual point of view)than 8 spiker since they are both thicker and at the bottom, they seem to have ridges of some sort.. Confused..just a thought though XD
dragoon g is good if you ask me but i'm not sure how durable it is cause im gonna get one in two weeks and im gonna test it out then i promise i will tell you
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:21 PM)jaidyngt Wrote: dragoon g is good if you ask me but i'm not sure how durable it is cause im gonna get one in two weeks and im gonna test it out then i promise i will tell you

Don't bump a two year thread with a useless post.