no
sam Wrote:um brad...

posted enough yet?

no
sam Wrote:um brad...

posted enough yet?

no
Tamer Brad Wrote:1470, word level 34.

In kind of thing, wouldn't quantity (score) matter more than quality (level)?
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:1470, word level 34.

In kind of thing, wouldn't quantity (score) matter more than quality (level)?

from what i see the ones that people get wrong they bank the money made off of ads yet on the ones you get right the buy ten grains of rice.

so the more score you get the less you contribute to the site and the more to the starving people i guess.
Uh, no Sam. Ten grains of rice are donated per correct answer, regardless of how many ads you see. The vocab score is motivation to keep playing.
I think the children make a better motivation than some random made up assessment of your vocabulary. lolz
This site is so addicting.
SexyMichael Wrote:I think the children make a better motivation than some random made up assessment of your vocabulary. lolz

Yes, thanks for that. Because I like being able to see I'm learning WHILE helping children, I'm a huge carp. Why do you insist on saying things like this all the time?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Uh, no Sam. Ten grains of rice are donated per correct answer, regardless of how many ads you see. The vocab score is motivation to keep playing.

thats what i said

you get a higher vocab by getting them right
Quote:so the more score you get the less you contribute to the site and the more to the starving people i guess.

This is what I don't get. The higher your score, the MORE you contribute.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Quote:so the more score you get the less you contribute to the site and the more to the starving people i guess.

This is what I don't get. The higher your score, the MORE you contribute.

the higher you score means the more you contribute to the rice

if your getting them all wrong then you are helping the website owning
The money from the ads is what pays for the rice. Lips_sealed
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:I think the children make a better motivation than some random made up assessment of your vocabulary. lolz

Yes, thanks for that. Because I like being able to see I'm learning WHILE helping children, I'm a huge carp. Why do you insist on saying things like this all the time?

Why must you insist on replying to harmless posts with mean remarks?
Your post seemed pretty mean to me, to be honest. I'm not trying to get in a fight with you; if I say something like that, I do it because I think you're picking on me.
Hmm it did seem a tad harsh, but I don't think it was really intentional.
Honestly, other than the lolz at the end, it seems to be a perfectly harmless statement. Maybe I'm lacking some background knowledge or some other underlying factors, but this isn't quite right.

Anyway I'm giving this a try. I'm at 38, 810 grains. It's annoying how every time you get a single one wrong the level drops.

Edit: Finally hit 40 after 1400 grains or so. Meh
It seemed to me like I he was calling me selfish because I cared about my word score. :\ The "lolz" at the end didn't help. Something like that changes the entire tone of a post.
Well I'm sorry if I came off as mean. I'm not that kind of person. If I ever write a message that sounds mean, point it out, it was probably an accident.
All right. Smile
protip: lolz is usually an indication of someone joking

ie

youre a fag

lolz
Tamer Brad Wrote:The money from the ads is what pays for the rice. Lips_sealed

yes i know

money from ads on pages you get right = pay for rice
money made from pages you get wrong = pay site owner(s)

bah this is too hard to explain

lolz