dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Nov. 09, 2010  6:18 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't see these 2 on your products list. What are the prices?
Look for the separate topics of those items ...
I've heard alot of good things here, I just have one question, I PM you my order request some time ago and there was no response? What happend, I know you might be busy and all but can you please help me?
You PM him, if you buy from him on Ebay, it costs more.
Dimsum gives discounted prices here.
yeah but I PM him and there was no response
He obviously isn't going to answer right away.
Yeah you're right but I asked him a few weeks ago and got no response. I know he's probably busy and I know I should be patient but..........
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:25 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: Yeah you're right but I asked him a few weeks ago and got no response. I know he's probably busy and I know I should be patient but..........

I think you should PM him again if he doesn't respond.
I already did a week ago, but no response
i can't wait to be aloud to buy something here like a launcher for counter leone GreedyGreedy
Then don't post until you can.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:35 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: I already did a week ago, but no response

You don't have your private messages enabled.
hello, please check back your setting, some of wbo member has DISABLE the PM function, so i can't answer you (can't send reply), check it right now!!!! and turn it ON, if NOT, then you never get my answer, thanks!
My Earth Aquila arrived today! Thanks!
U R ASUM!
Do you think you could post gold quetzalcoatl on AMAZON sometime around January? I'll remind u if u can.
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:40 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: U R ASUM!
Do you think you could post gold quetzalcoatl on AMAZON sometime around January? I'll remind u if u can.
Amazon ? I do not think dimsum2u ever puts Beyblades there. Plus, you would not get the discounted price that you have if you order from here ...
Received my blades without tracking perfectly, but it took a little longer to get here (I doubt its dumsum2u's fault)
Thanks again!
K
I guess ebay'll work too
It's cheapest to simply purchase off him here, via paypal.
my seaborg turned up tday thank u i cnt wait to get the other 2 Smile
do u have bb-32 at the moment?

if so how much?
i can convert myself

thanks "D
The price is in the first post.
dimsum2u, you are getting ready for Christmas with all those cool discounts, hah.
I really thank you!
My Quetz is just arrived in this moment!
It's perfect.Thanks!
Now i'm waiting for your Vulcan Horseus Eee
Awesome seller!
Wraith : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Spaz76 : thanks! but i think you are better to keep your eyes on wbo will be fine, thanks!

Kai-V : yes! i am busy on ebay and wbo, so can't go there.

souless1234 : sorry it is a normal on this high season.

momiji manju : 100% correct, thanks!

bloodredrose : thanks!

tastytacos : please PM me where are you living? thanks!

Kai-V : just want to make wbo member happy! ^___^

Galaxy : thanks for let me know its arrived, and please keep waiting for it, maybe it will take longer, because i know that many of parcels start to delay shipment, i have got some complaint of the shipment, poor me!
Please dimsum2u don´t forget my cotization