dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

I doubt he will be getting any of the HMS for that matter.
Of course, with the exception of Driger, Gaia Dragoon and Draciel MS.

You can buy those off other people on this forum though. Or try using YJA/eBay.
Hi i bought leone bb08 and bb01 But didnt got a pasword
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:57 AM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: Hi i bought leone bb08 and bb01 But didnt got a pasword

Do you mean Tracking?

You have to pay extra to get a tracking number.
I think he means the password Dimsum2u used to give for 10% discounts, but he doesn't do that anymore.

I think he says it on the first page.
My 2 Vulcan Horuseus arrived today without problem.

Thanks dimsum ! Will definitely buy again. (;
Aw. Still waiting for mine.
Wraith : check PM please.

Dan : thanks!

Beystriker : please check my first page, you will know the up-dated stock in my hands, thanks!

blah : yes! thanks!

Themfbeybladers : no more password can use on wbo, sorry!

Blaze Wheeler : yes! 100% correct, thanks!

RayJoker : 10% use on my ebay shop only, NOT for wbo, because the price on wbo is the best.

blah : thanks! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Fogot : ???

others please check PM, thanks!
Just wondering Dimsum2u, do you have any knowledge of incoming stock from your suppliers?

I ask because I would like to know if/when you will be selling the meteo l drago reshuffle set (BB-98)

Thank you!
Hello,

Receive my Blades : Thank you very much.
Only 2 weeks to France (including ordering and shipment)!

Best regards.
so how much is bb32 in us dollars with shipping
momiji manju : sorry that i don't have got the news about this items from the suppliers , sorry!

jcdumas34 : yes! you are so lucky, other ebay buyers still have not got it, due to the high season of christmas period, many of parcels has been delay.

Kiefer_777 : in us dollars is USD57.39, comes from www.xe.com

BeyFan : yes! thanks for your help!
Send dimsum2u a PM, he'll tell you want you need to do.
Thank you very much anyway, Dimsum2u.
does it have the 2 hologram stickers beneath beacuse . i am a filipino from the philippines metro manila
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:23 PM)marlo830 Wrote: does it have the 2 hologram stickers beneath beacuse . i am a filipino from the philippines metro manila
That was already asked. The answer is "no", because only products sold in the Philippines have those stickers. That is why the officials are asking you to have them ...
If I'm mistaken I do see Toywiz having the hologram stickers. If I misread the pictures, then my bad.
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:13 PM)Anime101 Wrote: If I'm mistaken I do see Toywiz having the hologram stickers. If I misread the pictures, then my bad.
Hasbro's, which Toywiz sells, do not have the two stickers we are referring to. I am quite sure what you saw is the WBBA sticker, however what they have in the Philippines is two stickers with an eagle on them.
Is the price that dimsum2u post is the price of the beyblade and shipping, or just the beyblade itself?
He talks about the price in his first post. It is nice and red near the top of the post, so people can find it easily...
Vulcan Horuseus is arrived one hour ago!
It's perfect,thank you!
I recommend dimsum2u,an awesome seller!
A++++
My bb-21, metal faces and bb-24 arived today. The shipping was really quick, 6 days to get to Ireland. I highly recommed buying from dimsum2u.
where can I actually buy the beypointer
can I buy a beypointer on this website