different launch styles (burst)

Dagger launch: pull the string about three quarters of the way. For the last quarter of the string, pull the launcher the other way. You might want to position your launcher purposefully to the right a bit because the launcher will be moved.
I've been trying the sliding method but my beys never slides or goes into flower patterns. They just spin on the outside of the arena and burn all of their stamina Uncertain what am I doing wrong guys?
Today i tried doing the crux boost (without realising actually) and ti worked out pretty well. This was in the Habro salalmander cyclone stadium. the combo i was using was slash dragon 7 dimension dash metsu

(Mar. 05, 2020  4:35 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote: I've been trying the sliding method but my beys never slides or goes into flower patterns. They just spin on the outside of the arena and burn all of their stamina Uncertain what am I doing wrong guys?

ah i know what you mean there. i tried it a few time and it didnt work so well albeit i am not in any sort of standard stadium. i believe you just need the right timing and power.
Just tried practicing with Arthur's launch. I don't remember what the launch technique is called.