did BBG ruined the burst series?

Of course not! The beys and and their gimmick changed the meta game and are incredibly fun. I love the introduction of red eye but it’s really sad how Shu turned evil. I don’t think it ruined burst at all
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:11 PM)10323 Wrote:
SO FAR THERE ARE ONLY 15 BBG EPISODES SUBBED IN ENGLISH!!!????

I know, it's a travesty! I wish I knew Japanese so I could help out, but we just have to rely on the wonderful and selfless people like Mana to be able to translate for us.
Thanks guys!
IDK about a response to the anime, but the beys are definitely better. I mean, Dual Layer System could not even beat Burst System! Compare that to the God Layer System. I’m wondering what Super Zetsu will be like. Winning Valkyrie, Zet Achellies, and the new Ragnaruk looks good. The new Longinus is not looking good, but I think it is just Lost Longinus, but heavier. One concern about Super Z is that it does not seem that gimmicky.
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Are you talking about toys or the animation series?

I imagine the anime, since this is the manga and anime section.
It didnt ruin anything
It made Burst cooler
Expect that time when Joshua lost to Free and made that creepy face
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:42 PM)Dynamite Blader Wrote: It didnt ruin anything
It made Burst cooler
Expect that time when Joshua lost to Free and made that creepy face

It’s literally the same face Julian from MF makes when he lost to Damian and had to admit that he was weak. That face still haunts me...
Honestly the original beyblade g revolution and bbg are my favorite seasons for beyblade
No I don't think that BBG Ruined BeyBlade Burst Series
Hell no, this season is great, the first season is better though.
Tbh, god revamped burst, The beys are lit, but some are flawed, Same for the anime
It's a realistic take on Beyblade with a lot of memorable mentions. The show isn't perfect, but it isn't awful as people make it out to be.
(Jul. 20, 2018  4:20 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: It's a realistic take on Beyblade with a lot of memorable mentions. The show isn't perfect, but it isn't awful as people make it out to be.

The Burst series as a whole is more realistic focusing more on character development than world-domination plots that MFB introduced.

Beyblade Burst God/Evolution definitely isn't awful, it has its moments. It does have some pacing issues but it is pretty fun at times and does introduce in-depth knowledge about Shu's psyche which is awesome.

I don't think I've seen people outright label it as "awful" like they would with Beyblade Zero-G/Shogun Steel but I have seen people who find it disappointing compared to the first Burst series.
Don’t know why but Burst S1 felt a little awkward in a good way to me. It was a nice change. BBG IMO was a little better in terms of different characters and how interesting it could get. (The RedEye being Shu but they said it’s not was lazy I’ll give you that.) Otherwise, characters were great, Battles were greater and the Beys were really cool...
(Jul. 20, 2018  8:04 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Don’t know why but Burst S1 felt a little awkward in a good way to me. It was a nice change. BBG IMO was a little better in terms of different characters and how interesting it could get. (The RedEye being Shu but they said it’s not was lazy I’ll give you that.) Otherwise, characters were great, Battles were greater and the Beys were really cool...

Now, people like to act like it was obvious who red eye is, but damn me if half the people here didn't use to think it was shu's evil brother.