describe yourself!

as the title says, describe yourself without pictures! i really dont want to say anything, but know this, im tiny and im always wearing a red hat. (i look eight but im twelve) also you dont need to say your gender as i know some people are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff. also if this is duplicate or something sorry and just close mods.
Skinny and Indian that’s all you need to know.
I am A brick
I'm a jack*ss, very cocky while using attack type bey.I love to smile,I think smiling is a good thing.Kinda tall(I guess?),at least a bit taller than a lot of people in school.18 yr old. loves cartoon.prefer to walk like a spineless person.Very,very,very bad eyesight, everything is blurry, doesn't like to wear glasses. Can't eat vegetables (Except potatoes,chillies&peppers)
I'm pretty laid back most of the time (even borders on lazy and ye I need to work on that), but sometimes even the smallest details can tick my perfectionist self off. I try my best to put up a calm and happy persona when I'm with other people I know as it's always great to smile with someone, but with people I don't...I prefer to not even interact with them in the first place if I can (yeah, I'm kinda socially awkward irl and that's why I prefer talking online, people don't judge your words as much). And I'm 14 btw (almost 15, dang I feel old already).
im a tall 15teen yr old and i'd say im pretty muscular and also im an australia so im pretty tan
I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.
(Apr. 10, 2021  12:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.

understandable sports rocks

do you people play roblox
(Apr. 10, 2021  12:49 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  12:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.

understandable sports rocks

do you people play roblox

Yehh
I used to.
oh yeah i also have really low self-esteem and am in the middle of a depression
Im 16, fat, im short and I have huge feet. All you need to know.
I'm 16, tall (6ft, tall enough for an Indian), somewhat fat, socially awkward irl (though I've only been picked on once or twice, most people I know are nice) and like being online a bit too much for my own good. Despite what my username suggests, I'm not at all a rich, athletic, caped hero.