World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
describe yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: describe yourself! (/Thread-describe-yourself)

describe yourself! - eggblader - Apr. 10, 2021

as the title says, describe yourself without pictures! i really dont want to say anything, but know this, im tiny and im always wearing a red hat. (i look eight but im twelve) also you dont need to say your gender as i know some people are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff. also if this is duplicate or something sorry and just close mods.

RE: describe yourself! - 6Jupiter5 - Apr. 10, 2021

Skinny and Indian that’s all you need to know.

RE: describe yourself! - kai edits - Apr. 10, 2021

I am A brick

RE: describe yourself! - KerbeusKmie - Apr. 10, 2021

I'm a jack*ss, very cocky while using attack type bey.I love to smile,I think smiling is a good thing.Kinda tall(I guess?),at least a bit taller than a lot of people in school.18 yr old. loves cartoon.prefer to walk like a spineless person.Very,very,very bad eyesight, everything is blurry, doesn't like to wear glasses. Can't eat vegetables (Except potatoes,chillies&peppers)

RE: describe yourself! - PinkRose - Apr. 10, 2021

I'm pretty laid back most of the time (even borders on lazy and ye I need to work on that), but sometimes even the smallest details can tick my perfectionist self off. I try my best to put up a calm and happy persona when I'm with other people I know as it's always great to smile with someone, but with people I don't...I prefer to not even interact with them in the first place if I can (yeah, I'm kinda socially awkward irl and that's why I prefer talking online, people don't judge your words as much). And I'm 14 btw (almost 15, dang I feel old already).

RE: describe yourself! - SSJBDoku - Apr. 10, 2021

im a tall 15teen yr old and i'd say im pretty muscular and also im an australia so im pretty tan

RE: describe yourself! - Free... Hoya - Apr. 10, 2021

I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.

(Apr. 10, 2021  12:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.

understandable sports rocks

do you people play roblox

RE: describe yourself! - Free... Hoya - Apr. 10, 2021

(Apr. 10, 2021  12:49 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  12:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm 16, short, skinny and really lazy, always getting told off for being lazy. The only thing that motivates me is sports.

understandable sports rocks

do you people play roblox

Yehh
I used to.

oh yeah i also have really low self-esteem and am in the middle of a depression

RE: describe yourself! - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 10, 2021

Im 16, fat, im short and I have huge feet. All you need to know.

RE: describe yourself! - i'm batman - Apr. 10, 2021

I'm 16, tall (6ft, tall enough for an Indian), somewhat fat, socially awkward irl (though I've only been picked on once or twice, most people I know are nice) and like being online a bit too much for my own good. Despite what my username suggests, I'm not at all a rich, athletic, caped hero.