i loved it
25.74%
its ok
18.38%
i really don't like it
10.29%
Total: 100% 136 vote(s)
i would like a face bolt sticker that has a dragon that is breating magma
the background is half yellow half red and orange in the middle.

StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid
my friend asked me for a custom face bolt sticker

he wants it to say dragonfire on it
can it have the l drago font
can the picture be a dragon breathing fire
THANKS A TON Greedy Dumb Rimshot POSTPOSTPOST
Is it too much to ask for you people to put your order in the correct format shown on page 1?

Besides, we aren't taking orders right now.
i did the correct format
Sorry, I was talking to Malc and Saturn mostly, but we really aren't taking orders right now.
[quote='kidashjkaksl' pid='406065' dateline='1288647566']
I will create custom beyblade stickers for anyone who wants one. I just need the following infomation
Name:Regigigas
Color:red,blue and green
picture:Regigigas full body
This is the sticker I want
This is the sticker I want
[/quote] forget my first post
Please do this:
Name:Cosmic Pegasus
ColorUnhappybase)Red with a bit of Gray (Picture) Blue outline and white one the inside
Picture:Could you please copy Cyber Pegasus 's face but with the custom colors ^
Wink Thanks!
Guys, if you guys read a few posts before yours. He said that they are NOT taking orders right now.

Don't post an order until they say they are taking some.
I've finished Crocus and Death Trail, but I don't have the option to post pictures any more, so I have no way of posting the faces I've made.

Sorry Crying

If anyone could explain to me how this could have happened, please PM me.
i would like one
Name: Cedus (Whale)
Pic: A cool picture of a whale
Pic color: Blue
Color:purple

P.S. I do not know how to post pictures anyways
i am very mad.i posted a few months ago and still havent gotten it.and the funny thing is that the people who ordered after me got theres already
is it free
if it is i need the same order akra12 but instead peguases i need a wolf and also a peguases
Golix
V
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8223/golix.png

Crocus
V
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9243/crocus.png
hi i asked for a sticker back in december i think any way no one made it so i made it my self and its very hard
Name: Crimson Wolf
Color: Black and Blue
picture: Dark Wolfs
Would like it in Graffiti style writng
Trying to create own character. Thx for making this for me!
Name:storm leone
Color:dark blue
picture: something like a tribal design of a lion

but if you do design it is there a way i can actually get it to where i can put it on a bey
PEOPLE: LISTEN TO ME. THEY ARE NOT TAKING ORDERS AT THE PRESENT TIME. They have said so time and again. Really. They will most likely ignore you. Also, post a picture, or they will definitely ignore you.

Also, thank you again for the sticker, Qwert. I know you made it months ago, but I don't think I ever properly thanked you for it.
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:15 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I just want blank C145 stickers.

The sticker itself was too small to scan so I had to scan the whole sheet

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/sgtostickers.jpg/

Odin: You're welcome, and by the way yours was rather easy to to put together, so it was no trouble.

ThermalNightLeo: I've officially given up on Liquasis & Cerberus, sorry.
Thank you for the offer...
I would like it to be the counter Leone facebolt with a white background and a green picture that is the color of the energy ring of rockleone as it is in the anime and on my avatar thing. Thank you very much
Thank you for the offer...
I would like it to be the counter Leone facebolt with a white background and a green picture that is the color of the energy ring of rockleone as it is in the anime and on my avatar thing. Thank you very much
Name:Leone Color:Mainly green with white background(for rock leone)
picture:Counter Leone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Leone Color:Mainly green with white background(for rock leone)
picture:Counter Leone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salemking,YOU ARE DOUBLE POSTING
anyway,cool custom stickers....
i tryed this and the result was
this has now become my