coolest place you've ever beybattled

Yeah everyone wanted Sharky, Eggy, Robot and that other one. I had an Eggy once, dunno what I did with it. I also had a Tophat which I flicked into the corner of our lounge, only to have it completely disappear. It couldn't have gone anywhere else and I searched for ages. We've also completely cleaned out that area and I've still never found it. It's a mystery to this day. D:

Anyways, back to the subject, at my old school we bladed on tables. They had a slight edge to them so they didn't fall off if they were just calmly hitting the side but they were often hit out by other beyblades and into walls, other people or onto the gravel floor. I've also bladed on walls, in the streets, on my foot/hand, on the field, on carpet, in a washing up bowl/plates/bowls/pans, on a table tennis table, on a piano.......quite a lot of things really. But nothing spectacular. ^^;
the piano one looks cool is all like making its onw misc
i battled on a frozen lake before and on broken glass
They're not really heavy enough to press the keys down. Unless you drop them from a height or somrthing. ^^;
did you use a hms beyblade?
Nah, plastics. I don't think HMS would've worked either though.......unless maybe it was a keyboard.
TPEYING WITH BEYBLADES
:p People in my school are stupid - apparantely, the 'new launcher' is the one he wants from me (gin of the gale's)
EDIT; Wrong thread
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:47 PM)Driger Wrote: :p People in my school are stupid - apparantely, the 'new launcher' is the one he wants from me (gin of the gale's)

How does that have anything to do with the coolest place you've ever battled?
oops, wrong thread...
i meant to say:

We were battling in the boys toilets and my friends Master Dranzer went under a out of order toilet and we spent 10 minutes finding it and got into trouble because they marked us away.

The toilets are one of the best places ever to blade........
yeah but not the ones with water Unhappy
we chucked a little water on the floor and dragoon g's engine gear splurted water Tongue_out
water beys!
like heros bey can copys of it self in the rain
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:52 PM)Driger Wrote: oops, wrong thread...
i meant to say:

We were battling in the boys toilets and my friends Master Dranzer went under a out of order toilet and we spent 10 minutes finding it and got into trouble because they marked us away.

The toilets are one of the best places ever to blade........

uhh, gross. 0_o
Yeah, Driger, that's nasty.
Depends if he was blading in the bathroom or the actual toilet bowl. XD We bladed in the bathrooms sometimes but not much because the floor sucked. However, I know the boys toilets were a whole other story......they were just gross. =_=
I can say I have never ever thought of beyblading in the bathroom/toilet >.> lol
I beybladed on my pond when it froze over, had to give it ago Tongue_out fun times.
Girls often hang out in the bathroom so it kinda went with it.

And my pond totally froze over this year. I can't believe I didn't blade on it. Crying
Not the toilet bowl thats disguisting Lips_sealed
I mean on the floor where the sinks are
there was when i bladed on water for about 5 seconds like skipping a stone on a pond and the life sized bey dish in canada i almost got to the finals
o ya with water in it
Just remembered that I battled in our concrete birth bath close to 6 years ago when we had moved into my current house. My youthful mind thought it would be a brilliant idea to blade in it since the slopes were ideal for a stadium. Unfortunately concrete+plastic wolborg 1 tip are not the greatest of combination. While not massive, it did scratch up my tip. What a waste...
Probably in the School yard on the blacktop...that was back in the good old S days Tongue_out I had the best bey in school.... LOL coolest kid in 5th grade Tongue_out (not saying much)
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:38 PM)Blitz Wrote: I can say I have never ever thought of beyblading in the bathroom/toilet >.> lol
I beybladed on my pond when it froze over, had to give it ago Tongue_out fun times.

Did you make a video of this on youtube?