coolest place you've ever beybattled

I did not see a topic like this so correct me if i missed it. I have to say finding intersting places to battle was a lot of fun for me and a friend. A satallite dish we found ended up being alot of fun as well as a concrete bird bath.
I only battle in Bey Stadiums. If your Beyblade wears down because of use outside of a Bey Stadium it's illegal.
I was playing in the night in my loft, and me and my friends thought the spirits from the loft would go inside our blades and make hell Chocked_2
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:47 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I did not see a topic like this so correct me if i missed it. I have to say finding intersting places to battle was a lot of fun for me and a friend. A satallite dish we found ended up being alot of fun as well as a concrete bird bath.

Just because there is not a topic for it does not mean there should be one. And just bey-stadiums for me too.
i've battled in a moving subway with a beystadium on the floor

best i got
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've battled in a moving subway with a beystadium on the floor

best i got

Better then nothing. I made a point to get duplicates of most of the tops I bought so I kept a driger F base with the metal tip to use in all my non-beystadium battles. I only ever wore down one base.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:03 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Japan

cool, where at?
Ummm.....a tub(in a hasbro stadium XD), a slide, and... on the ice on my street this last winter. Best I got. But I like this thread.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:09 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ummm.....a tub(in a hasbro stadium XD), a slide, and... on the ice on my street this last winter. Best I got. But I like this thread.

Ice can be fun! I like elemental "stadiums" its interesting.
It was pretty fun =)
Yeah, I bladed on a slide and ice too XD

Blading in a subway...that's epic.
i threw some small balloons under my stadium to make it float on my pool. it worked out pretty well.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:26 PM)HB Wrote: i threw some small balloons under my stadium to make it float on my pool. it worked out pretty well.

sounds unstable, bet it was crazy.
yeah i got a big family so a lot of waves made it insane.
The spinning floor stadiums used for the World Championships, W.O.W. tournaments, etc (not sure if there is a specific name). I made it to the finals in my first and only W.O.W tournament back in 2003. Hahaha, and it was using this combo:

AR: Cross Dranzer
WD: Ten Balance
BB: Fortress Base
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:52 PM)Kei Wrote: The spinning floor stadiums used for the World Championships, W.O.W. tournaments, etc (not sure if there is a specific name). I made it to the finals in my first and only W.O.W tournament back in 2003. Hahaha, and it was using this combo:

AR: Cross Dranzer
WD: Ten Balance
BB: Fortress Base

wow cool.
That's pretty much the same combo that I used to use a lot (except with a 10-wide) and surprisingly I also used to beat a lot of people with it. But that was all back in the day lol
the coolest place i battled was a chucky cheese Lol
Uh,well at school we use to play beyblades on the inside of a table(It had walls to stop the beyblade from leaving the arena.) But yea it was all we had then.
Sounds fun
Inside out toboggan. As many tops as I could launch within the first several seconds of battle. Also- The docks nightclub, a tournament held there in 2002.
A beyblade tournament was held at a nightclub??
(Mar. 12, 2009  3:33 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: A beyblade tournament was held at a nightclub??

Yeah, I guess it's just a good event venue. There is a huge open floor where they set up all the stadiums, and a stage with 2 big screens and one of those huge stadiums with the spinning center.
That sounds amazing. Still trying to think about where I've bladed.......Speechless