coolest place you've ever beybattled

(Mar. 16, 2009  8:06 AM)Raykon Wrote: Did you make a video of this on youtube?

Nope, didn't have a camera that can take videos atthat point as it broke, I'm still waiting to get a new one.
for me it was a bath tub Lips_sealed
(Mar. 18, 2009  6:26 AM)sousa98 Wrote: for me it was a bath tub Lips_sealed

Lmao, I remember doing that actually and it really didn't do any good to the beyblades.XD
And at school we actually got introuble for bringing out beyblades in class so the teacher use to take our blades and start jugguling them infront of us >_> I think I was in year 4 then..
rofl the best place ive ever beybattled in was at school our teacher used to have this candy bowl and whenever we had a free day we would take out our beyblades and battles in it we chipped the bowl a few tiems but I usually came out on top Driger/Dragoon never failed me yea same with us if we ever brought oru beyblades to school we would get them taken away . same with yu-gi-oh cards and such.

At the end of 5th grade me and some of my friends held the 1st MEBT(maplewood elementary beybalde tournament) i tihnk i lost to some kid that made a defense combo i think i got knocked otu by recoil T^T
World Championships in NYC. wooooooo lost to Kenta in the 4th round that punkface
Probably Central Park at our tournaments.
Yesterday, Natural History museums earthquake simulator.
0_o sounds bumpy.
Ive battled on a slide,outside B ball court,wok and a pizza box, beat that
(Apr. 01, 2009  2:41 AM)ethan Wrote: Ive battled on a slide,outside B ball court,wok and a pizza box, beat that

most of the posters here have beaten this
Yeah, no offense dude but those are not the most interesting places I have heard.
(Mar. 30, 2009  3:50 PM)Neku2 Wrote: 0_o sounds bumpy.
Not actually bumpy, just fairly uncertain as to where the blades are going to go, the blades seemed to stay in the same position, and the stadium moved beneath them O.o
In school, against my teacher XD
( he borrowed my dranzer F XD) it was so much fun Grin
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:11 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: In school, against my teacher XD

Seriously, that's pretty awesome XD I'd think that teachers would take them away instead of actually playing with them lol
hrhhr, my teacher is the best XD
he dun give us any marks or anything Grin
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:15 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: hrhhr, my teacher is the best XD

Then your teacher doesn't seem to be doing what he should be :p
Me and a friend played on a big skateboard ramp once, tons of fun Smile
best i did was battle on a garage floor with some saw dust witch fluw everywhere and made a small tornadow
1) A bus
2) My draciel fortress stadium XD
a bit really smooth bowl thing like the bowls from the tv show size but it got filed with water and mud
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:11 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: In school, against my teacher XD

Wow, cool. I was going into highschool when I started blading so taking them to school was the equivalent of holding a neon sign that said, "punch me". Tired
(Apr. 02, 2009  2:54 PM)hamix Wrote: a bit really smooth bowl thing like the bowls from the tv show size but it got filed with water and mud

Ew.. Water and mud hardly sound like the best possible conditions to launch on to, let alone battle on...
Well in elementary and in middle school kids still blade. We used to play on those twirly slides and have a backpack at the end. Surprising though they could actually climb the slide a bit. Then one time me and a few friends bladed in an abandoned tree house where my friends Dranzer broke in half from falling about 15 ft.

Edit: Ok I just got back from my cousins and we beybladed on a pool table. Pretty fun because if the blades go into a hole they follow down the hard plastic entry where the balls go. Very fun.
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:15 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: hrhhr, my teacher is the best XD

Your school goes by marks? SO does ours!
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:00 AM)jsc Wrote: Your school goes by marks? SO does ours!

That was kinda off-topic...
Back when i was at primary school we used to battle on a thin chair it was heaps of fun and took alot of skillfull launching to keep our blades on the chair.