cool combo

hi guys i cool combo that is very good(did not burst to Union Achilles) is dullahan 00 ext+
(test it out and see how you like it)
(Oct. 02, 2020  6:39 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: hi guys i cool combo that is very good(did not burst to Union Achilles) is dullahan 00 ext+

Dullahan is Hasbro There is No Hasbro Xtend+ Union is Garbage And you don't need a Whole thread for this!
(Oct. 05, 2020  2:28 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  6:39 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: hi guys i cool combo that is very good(did not burst to Union Achilles) is dullahan 00 ext+

Dullahan is Hasbro There is No Hasbro Xtend+ Union is Garbage And you don't need a Whole thread for this!

Telling a new member that what they did was wrong is useless. You have to tell them what about what they did was wrong, or what to do instead. Not just say “Hey you can’t do that use the search feature! >:[“
(Oct. 05, 2020  2:28 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

srry i thougt i made a post btw i made a combo from the bey parts that i had i like to mix tt and hasbro

(Oct. 05, 2020  2:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  2:28 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Dullahan is Hasbro There is No Hasbro Xtend+ Union is Garbage And you don't need a Whole thread for this!

Telling a new member that what they did was wrong is useless. You have to tell them what about what they did was wrong, or what to do instead. Not just say “Hey you can’t do that use the search feature! >:[“

srry i like to mix hasbro and tt