[closed]Will Draw Manga/Comic Characters!

Hey guys, Post a Manga character that you would wish me to draw. I can draw most views now. I can also now do foreshortening. Here is something you can optionally, but reccomended. fill out.

Charaters name:
What View: (3/4, Profile, etc.)
Inked/Shaded/both:

I will also do custom characters that you would like to see come to life.

Thanks!
I will do at most 5 at a time.

P.S.- I like D-Gray Man .........
Do you like Bleach or Naruto if so could you draw Ichigo and Sasuke (not yaio of course.)
Could you draw Fakir from Princess Tutu and shade it, please? Thank you! ^•^

@Ichigo32 - It's yaoi, not yaio.
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:25 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Do you like Bleach or Naruto if so could you draw Ichigo and Sasuke (not yaio of course.)

Do want me to draw them seperately or together?

Fakirs Duck Wrote:Could you draw Fakir from Princess Tutu and shade it, please? Thank you! ^•^

Yep, I will get started.

can you draw mizore shirayuki from rosario + vampire, shaded, any view
(Jun. 04, 2012  9:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: can you draw mizore shirayuki from rosario + vampire, shaded, any view

After I post Fakir's Duck's drawing I will do this.

Could you do them seperatly please.
OK guys, I have a question. Does anyone know how to upload PDF files to photobucket? I am trying to upload Fakir's Duck request. How can I change it from a PDF to a regular image?
Theres a couple of ways to do it:
1) copy the image as a PNG image onto paint save it and it will be a JPEG image.
2) get a PNG to JPEG image converter.
It won't let me copy the image, lets take this to PM.
Hey can i get a picture of Naruto's dad and Naruto
Here you go Fakir's Duck .... It's kinda big.

http://zaneified.deviantart.com/art/For-...-306377931
(Jun. 04, 2012  11:17 PM)TriSix Wrote: Here you go Fakir's Duck .... It's kinda big.

http://zaneified.deviantart.com/art/For-...-306377931

Thanks! I like his face! Joyful_2
I actually did not know who this character was at first until I saw a few pictures.
(Jun. 05, 2012  5:24 AM)TriSix Wrote: I actually did not know who this character was at first until I saw a few pictures.

Oh! LOL... He was reincarnated from a fairy tale into real life. In the story, he was a knight, but in real life, he was the grandson of the mad writer Drosselmeyer (he wrote the fairy tale), who could spin stories into reality. He tried to defy the gruesome fate he was given in the story his grandfather wrote, to be torn in two and die, as a knight, but he was a weak knight. So, he tried writing, and he had the power his grandfather had in his blood, and because he loved the duck who had become Princess Tutu, he was able to write a story against Drosselmeyer's in which the duck, the prince, the crow princess, and he were saved from the evil Raven. Sorry if that was confusing. To put it simply, he was a cruel knight whose heart softened when he fell in love with the duck, who, by the power of a magical red amulet, could become Princess Tutu. Love was what allowed him to spin stories into reality and save Gold Crown Town.
Hey!Can you draw Gin from Ginga nagereboshi Gin!Please Wink!!
Yeah, sorry guys, I was gone I am working on requests. No more requests for a while until I get some done.
Could you send them to me via PM after your done with mine please.