cho z combos battle testing thread

Here you all can post combos so that people with the parts can test them out,I will update the important finds to the op .
Also could someone test1. twin nemesis on jolt and eternal against cho z layers .
2. Revive Phoenix on bearing
3.drain fafnir on jerk jolt(this one is just a fun combo)

What is TBH.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:17 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also could someone test1. twin nemesis on jolt and eternal  against cho z layers .
                                                 2. Revive Phoenix on bearing
                                                  3.drain fafnir on jerk jolt(this one is just a fun combo)

What is TBH.

TBH is to be honest.
dF jerk JOLT Done, BUT still we can use their own thread, @[Mage] can you check if some thread of this Topic or nearby Related Topics
Against what, nL???
Hey Adarsh ,you have drsin fafnir  jerk jolt so can you test it out.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:22 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hay Adarsh ,you have drsin fafnir  jerk jolt so can you test it out.

What combo against
TBH- Destroy is better to use with dF
Against hell salamander or any other competitive combo ,also jolt will make it slow after so it may deliver the hits against right spins,also for f you can ,could you make a video on it,thanks.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:24 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Against hell salamander or any other competitive combo ,also jolt will make it slow after so it may deliver the hits against right spins,also for f you can ,could you make a video on it,thanks.

You see, My channel has such videos, and they are really bad, for a one man crew.
Also Jolt is rubber which will make spin stealing difficult.
I am going to test i against hS.N/0.O/R
and the tell you what happened after ten rounds
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:22 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hay Adarsh ,you have drsin fafnir  jerk jolt so can you test it out.

What combo against
How about the combo I had told you ( SR 12 Destroy ) You can use HS instead of SR
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:30 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What combo against
How about the combo I had told you ( SR 12 Destroy ) You can use HS instead of SR

I actually Sold My Sr to a Kid in my community, as soon as it was banned, even @[Suhasini] Knows this fact
I can ask A battle for sure, but not know.

Also Battle burst dF is not good on Jolt

dF.j.Jl-0 wins
hS.0.o- 9 OS, 1 KO
Win Percent 100%
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: hS.0.o- 9 OS
Which combo is that
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: hS.0.o- 9 OS
Which combo is that

Hell Salamander 0 orbit
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:30 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: How about the combo I had told you ( SR 12 Destroy ) You can use HS instead of SR

I actually Sold My Sr to a Kid in my community, as soon as it was banned, even @[Suhasini] Knows this fact
Yeah I do.. And I still don't understand the point. But it was his choice and I respect it.