chatroom for WBO members (no this is not a request for one)

And you should definitely contact the committee and ask if you can put this on the page:

http://beybladeteaminforthekill.yolasite...-sites.php

EDIT: The banner is gone now, yes.
Again i didn't design the site Shadow_blader did i will take it down adele
Wow uh...
Alll I can say is...
No. Just no.
Too many trolls.
It's not even funny.
Yes, and spam, cursing, trolling, etc.
It was nice, but then the spammers entered.
(Aug. 20, 2012  9:25 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Wow uh...
Alll I can say is...
No. Just no.
Too many trolls.
It's not even funny.

Thats probably one of the many reasons the WBO doesn't have an official chat-room.
The chat site should have a ban-system, if anything.
We also had an IRC before, but it just died after a few days. This will just become boring again.
^I agree. Too dis-organised.
Yes, I have to say from what zi have seen it is made up of SPAM, a little bit of SPAM, and some more SPAM. Soony Moore is claiming his account has been hacked, lol.
But some people do like disorganized things. So, the chat room should be for people who can tolerate this kind of stuff. But you all do have a point.
I am not claiming my account to be hacked some is impersonating me in there which is another bad feature of the site
You are making such a big deal of it....
Also, you say you can ban people, but you can not. I could join right now and post SPAM, cuss words and other bad stuff, and nobody could do anything to me. I would not do that though...
Sonny, be honest here:

How many legitimate conversations have you had on the site?

One? Two? Three ... ?

The reason that people are SPAMming and trolling the site is because it is everything that the WBO doesn't allow. By making this wonderfully anonymous chat, it has become an outlet. A home for all the SPAM the WBO doesn't allow. Therefore, don't be surprised at the amount of SPAM and carp that is going on in there.

EDIT: Whoever is posting as Insomniac is not me, and they should be ashamed Serious
I guess it is possible to ban people someone just banned me from my own site
How do you get baned from a site that has no moderators? You probably should just create a new chat room that has moderation, and close that one done.
Can you actually manually ban people? Nope. Because I tested the system. You can only get banned if the website detects that your are posting non-stop. And then after a while (I think 24 hrs?) you get un banned.
How is that possible, and who are the moderators? If it had moderation, post would be deleted and people would be baned by now.
Try it yourselves. Just keep posting non stop(like one letter posts) and you will be banned automatically.
[Image: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080]

I don't understand what you guys don't get. You just made another website with the exact same chat function and slapped the WBO banner on it. I know Sonny didn't make it, beybladeforever did, but still, this is ... *sigh* Tired
I had nothing to do with the making of this new site

No idea why forever thought that's a good idea
i did it cause i was bored and because i was tired of phil
Well why would you remake the same site and give the link to the same people who spammed it before