carp carp carp carp (Oh I'm new)

Fish are the best!
Had you going there |3
Well it's proof I read the rules right?

Anyways I'm new to Beyblade. Somewhat. I bought one years years years ago and got bored since no one else played it. And the cheesy cartoon turned me off from it but I s'pose people like that here so I'll hold my tongue c: But I'm back! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Err... Odin referred me to both the game and site, on the random mentioning of a poster on his wall while having tea at his place. Taught me neat-o stuff and made the blades spin all fastly. Also hooked me up with my first blade and launcher X3 He's too awesome~

I don't know what else to post.

Oh, I know~ ask me questions and I'll answer them! That'll at least make the whole *generic introduction* thing a bit more interesting and personal.

I EXPECT QUESTIONS :l
welcome
most entertaining 1st post ever
Shoooooot, I've done better. But when it's 2 AM I sort of bzrrrrrrrt
haha Im starting to like you already striker rynny
Hm ... By curiosity, was Odin part of Beyblade Spirit years ago ?
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm ... By curiosity, was Odin part of Beyblade Spirit years ago ?
I'm not sure if you're aware of that already, but Striker Rynny was most probably referring to Guardian Odin (since his referrals does include Striker Rynny).
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)Diamond Wrote: I'm not sure if you're aware of that already, but Striker Rynny was most probably referring to Guardian Odin (since his referrals does include Striker Rynny).
Ah, I had forgotten what what after "Guardian" in Anubis' new username ... Ignore my question then.
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)Diamond Wrote: I'm not sure if you're aware of that already, but Striker Rynny was most probably referring to Guardian Odin (since his referrals does include Striker Rynny).
Ah, I had forgotten what what after "Guardian" in Anubis' new username ... Ignore my question then.

There's more than one Odin? That's confusing @w@
How many Rynnys are there?
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:29 PM)Striker Rynny Wrote: There's more than one Odin? That's confusing @w@
Hahah, no, I just remember somebody named Odin on previous message boards years ago who was an interesting character ...
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:15 PM)Dan Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

ahmg Mega Man fan.

(Aug. 26, 2010  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:29 PM)Striker Rynny Wrote: There's more than one Odin? That's confusing @w@
Hahah, no, I just remember somebody named Odin on previous message boards years ago who was an interesting character ...

Sometimes I forget how old this game is ~w~;; I remember I had the rules saved on a floppy disk..... ahem--
Welcome to WBO~! Whats your favorite beyblade?
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:09 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Welcome to WBO~! Whats your favorite beyblade?

Err... the only one I have. I forget what it's called, Odin told me and I forgot X___x Something Wolf? Wolf Something? And a bunch of numbers and letters... lol

It's one of those new-fangled blades if that helps---
do u mean dark wolf
What's up Ryn?

Yeah, this guy is a student here at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. My roommate and myself were battling pretty intensely and Ryn took an interest in it, so I gave him a grip, a standard right shooter, and a Storm Wolf 100F. Help him out, guys!
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:49 PM)Guardian Odin Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:14 PM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Err... the only one I have. I forget what it's called, Odin told me and I forgot X___x Something Wolf? Wolf Something? And a bunch of numbers and letters... lol

It's one of those new-fangled blades if that helps---
What's up Ryn?

Yeah, this guy is a student here at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. My roommate and myself were battling pretty intensely and Ryn took an interest in it, so I gave him a grip, a standard right shooter, and a Storm Wolf 100F. Help him out, guys!

Oh Storm Wolf huh cool. I don't beyblade so I just like to collect and my favorite is Earth Aquila and watch the show.
oh so a customized beyblade...... !!.. interesting
I laughed so hard at the first paragraph.
Were you playing plastics or HMS when you started playing?

Either way, welcome to the WBO!

P.S: Like Moss i'm starting to like you already. :]
(Aug. 27, 2010  12:34 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I laughed so hard at the first paragraph.
Were you playing plastics or HMS when you started playing?

Either way, welcome to the WBO!

P.S: Like Moss i'm starting to like you already. :]

I had a plastic one. I traded parts... with myself <w<
I had one of them magnet stadiums. I don't have the stadium any more, but I know I have the magnets back at my parents' home. They were hanging up Jesus words on the fridge last time I checked, or wrecking computers and televisions.

Ohhhh I also had one that lit up when it whacked things. It was all like, "Beyrave"...
welcome Striker Rynny
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)reddagger Wrote: welcome Striker Rynny

Thanksabuncha!

I'm assuming you play MapleStory? I played it years ago when 70 was the cap but only got to around 58. Anyways I still sometimes play other Nexon games.

*And totally have a two-pager intro thread*
Welcome!
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:53 AM)Jsc Wrote: Welcome! You seem like a cool guy Smile

Do I get face thingy for that? B)