16200 42nd Ave S
  Meet under the shelter near the playground
11:00 AM on 09/03/2023
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lui's Rules

Attention all bladers! This is an experimental, unranked, event.

Lui's Rules will be similar to the YGO tcg's "Pegasus Rules" events.

Each round a six sided die will be rolled (by someone not competing). Each number represents a rule that will be applied to every match in that round.
  • 1. The bey that stops spinning first wins. (ring outs apply normally and beys must be launched correctly).
  • 2. Out spin is worth 2 points.
  • 3. Knockouts are worth 3 points.
  • 4. 2v2 each blader must prepare 2 beys (3v3 rules apply).
  • 5. A small round sponge will be added to the center of each stadium and reset after each battle.  
  • 6. You must launch with only your hands (you can use one or both).
Format: Burst Standard, Unranked
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 ( 4 extra for free play)

Judges:  
Stadium#1:
Stadium#2:
Stadium#3:               
Head Judge: Zektor
Additional Judges:

We will be under the shelter on the right side of the park. (Please check the weather forecast before the event and prepare accordingly.)

• There are limited tables and seats. I recommend bringing your own chair.

PRIZES
  •  First Place: 20$ Gift Card to the beyblade website of your choice.
  • Free raffle TBD (most likely a 10$ beyblade website gift card.)
  • The top 4 players get invites to the invitational event this fall.

Tournament Details

Check-in will begin at 11. Please arrive by 10:55 AM to check-in. We are starting promptly at 11:05 AM . Please be prepared for the tournament to last until around 1-2PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly/quickly as possible.

Event Schedule:

10:30 PM-10:55 PM: Check-In
11:05 PM-11:10 PM: Bracket Set Up/ Announcements
11:15 PM-12:30 PM: Event Starts/ Preliminary Rounds
12:45 PM-01:30 PM: Top 8/ Finals
01:30 PM-01:35 PM: Top 4 Photo/ Event Ends

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
September 5th is on a Tuesday, I have to work on that day, sorry
(Aug. 28, 2023  4:20 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: September 5th is on a Tuesday, I have to work on that day, sorry

my bad, its fixed now.
My dad has other events on that day, sorry, but hopefully next time
Unfortunately we got PAX that day so no can go but best of luck!!
Jessicafrush the date has been changed to Sunday the 3rd.
Edit: never mind, misread the rules lol
Zektor does “ring outs apply normally” mean that if I KO my opponent I get a point, or do they?  

And does “beys must be launched correctly” mean we have to hard launch and can’t launch towards a pocket? 

Edit: Also, what about part attachments falling off (like god chips/disc frames)? Do those count as a point for the person using them or their opponent?
(Aug. 31, 2023  4:04 AM)Longinus_master Wrote: Zektor does “ring outs apply normally” mean that if I KO my opponent I get a point, or do they?  

And does “beys must be launched correctly” mean we have to hard launch and can’t launch towards a pocket? 

Edit: Also, what about part attachments falling off (like god chips/disc frames)? Do those count as a point for the person using them or their opponent?

1: if you ring yourself out your opponent gets the point.
2: yes you can launch as light as you like but the sting must be pulled
3: Part detachments count as 1 point and will be applied as regular
Just to confirm, when the die rolls a 1
self ko=bad?

Who gets the point if an attachment falls off, the one who launched the bey that lost a part or their opponent?
(Aug. 31, 2023  11:38 PM)Longinus_master Wrote: Just to confirm, when the die rolls a 1
self ko=bad?

Who gets the point if an attachment falls off, the one who launched the bey that lost a part or their opponent?

yes if the dice rolls a 1, self ko (or normal KO) will be a point for your opponent. no self kos to win.

The opponent will get a point if an attachment falls off.
I can help co-host this event
unfortunately, i might not make it, things got kinda complicated, sorry, hopefully the next one

EDIT: I also hope the next event will have the next chance to win the invitational for Fall and stuff, too.
Very sorry but this event has been canceled due to lack of participants.

Plot Armor
Longinus_master
Jessicafrush
Darkspin
This matches for event have now been processed.