can somobdy help me

um well hello well i kinda got back into beyblading but most of my beyblade we're trashed about my mom i only had my eg hasbro zeus bottom with dranzer v top but i wann buy cus i got in a final at a tournament with that but i lose to guy with a hms so i was like wow where u get one. but i couldnt fine one but sry for going off topic but my main question is is toywiz recoomend to buy from and what hms wouldu recomment that good off the box and i cant trust ebay beyblade cus i got scammed last week and are there any other places that sell beyblades that are trusted. and thank you very much
and sry for it going offtopic im just so exicte that im back with beyblaidng
Wolborg MS isn't too hard to come by, and is one of the best uncustomised HMS blades available.
thank you and uh what site would u recommned besides ebay
That depends where you live. There's no location on your profile, so we will need to know your country of residence to be able to make a meaningful suggestion.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Wolborg MS isn't too hard to come by, and is one of the best uncustomised HMS blades available.

Yes it is. If you can find it in stores everywhere, sell them to us.

And Toywiz is a horrible site to buy from. There's not much sites out there that still sells Beyblade. Ideal808.com has a few as well as ToysnJoys.com (Their shipping can get pretty high form what I've heard).

You can also post a topic in this forum and ask if anyone would sell/trade you some Beys.

With Ebay, you should just post a link of stuff you're interested in and we should be able to help you confirm if it's real or not. YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions) would also be another great source for Beys if you can get help with it. Check out this guide if you're interested: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=4
ya my parents wont let me use ebay again cus i bough a hms from there it was a fake so <,< no more ebay i was thinking toywiz cus i know where it is in nyc but are the other sites trusty and um there in japenens how can i fix them when there in japenesne and thank you so much guys
Well the thing with Toywiz is that you can buy literally like 4 Beyblades or more at another site because of how overpriced they are.

Do you mean the japanese site?
and um are the jap yahoo sellers legit
and uh btw im buying a wolborg 4
lucha5 Wrote:and um are the jap yahoo sellers legit
and uh btw im buying a wolborg 4

It is very rare that you'll find fake Beyblades on YJA. If you're confused, ask us in the YJA topic Smile
umm

i wouldn't recommend buying a single blade on YJA though. Look for a lot.
lucha5 Wrote:ya my parents wont let me use ebay again cus i bough a hms from there it was a fake so <,< no more ebay i was thinking toywiz cus i know where it is in nyc but are the other sites trusty and um there in japenens how can i fix them when there in japenesne and thank you so much guys

If you mean how you can put them together, well, you can always get help here. It shouldn't be too hard though.
honestly the takara instructions made more sense than the Hasbro ones sometimes
mmmk so looks like i'll get wolobor 4 but any places besides toywiz
Check ideal808.com or ToysnJoys.com