can someone test out slash valkyrie 00 meteor destroy' zan?

can someone test this combo out? i want to see how well it will do and your thoughts on it.
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: can someone test this combo out? i want to see how well it will do and your thoughts on it.

I did something slightly different by using Slash Valkyrie Blitz Destroy' 斬 (Zan) against a stock Archer Hercules for 20 rounds.

SV.Bl.Ds' 斬 (second) Vs. aH.13.Et (first)

SV wins: 4 (3 KO, 1 Burst) (20%)
aH wins: 16 (15 OS, 1 KO) (80%)
Ties: 0

As you can see it was pretty weak overall and couldn't consistently do much since aH will always outspin it if it can't burst or KO it (although SV got unlucky once and ran out of the stadium after a hard counter hit). Even with the weight of Blitz exceeding the weight of 00Meteor and synergizing better with Slash, it couldn't consistently earn knockouts with such a slow speed and only got one lucky burst, right before it fell over and died. Intrigued in seeing its potential, I went ahead and tried it with the more aggressive Xtreme'.

SV.Bl.X' 斬 (second) Vs. aH.13.Et (first)

SV wins: 11 (4 burst, 7 KO) (55%)
aH wins: 8 (8 OS) (40%)
Ties: 1 (Double Burst) (5%)

As you can see Xtreme' gave the combo enough speed to actually earn KOs and increased its damaging power to earn more Bursts as well, earning a slight edge over a stock Archer Hercules where it totally failed on Destroy'. Xtreme' really makes that much of a difference in terms of raw power, almost tripling its winrate.

Slash Valkyrie might not be the strongest thing around, but it's not terrible either for getting KOs on Xtreme'.
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:50 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: can someone test this combo out? i want to see how well it will do and your thoughts on it.

I did something slightly different by using Slash Valkyrie Blitz Destroy' 斬 (Zan) against a stock Archer Hercules for 20 rounds.

SV.Bl.Ds' 斬 (second) Vs. aH.13.Et (first)

SV wins: 4 (3 KO, 1 Burst) (20%)
aH wins: 16 (15 OS, 1 KO) (80%)
Ties: 0

As you can see it was pretty weak overall and couldn't consistently do much since aH will always outspin it if it can't burst or KO it (although SV got unlucky once and ran out of the stadium after a hard counter hit). Even with the weight of Blitz exceeding the weight of 00Meteor and synergizing better with Slash, it couldn't consistently earn knockouts with such a slow speed and only got one lucky burst, right before it fell over and died. Intrigued in seeing its potential, I went ahead and tried it with the more aggressive Xtreme'.

SV.Bl.X' 斬 (second) Vs. aH.13.Et (first)

SV wins: 11 (4 burst, 7 KO) (55%)
aH wins: 8 (8 OS) (40%)
Ties: 1 (Double Burst) (5%)

As you can see Xtreme' gave the combo enough speed to actually earn KOs and increased its damaging power to earn more Bursts as well, earning a slight edge over a stock Archer Hercules where it totally failed on Destroy'. Xtreme' really makes that much of a difference in terms of raw power, almost tripling its winrate.

Slash Valkyrie might not be the strongest thing around, but it's not terrible either for getting KOs on Xtreme'.

Damn, xtreme’ is the way to go for Slash Valkyrie. But then again we should wait for more attack type releases to try Valkyrie on. That’s when I think destroy’ will excel. But because of your results I don’t think I’m going to be using Valkyrie on an agressive shape like slash. Do you think it will do better with an ace layer base? Also thanks a lot for testing this.

Also I can’t wait for the release of quick’
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:38 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Damn, xtreme’ is the way to go for Slash Valkyrie. But then again we should wait for more attack type releases to try Valkyrie on. That’s when I think destroy’ will excel. But because of your results I don’t think I’m going to be using Valkyrie on an agressive shape like slash. Do you think it will do better with an ace layer base? Also thanks a lot for testing this.

Also I can’t wait for the release of quick’

As I said in the Slash Valkyrie thread, Destroy' really needs a lot of Stamina combined with Attack power to really be usable in right-spin, such as Dead Hades and Crash Ragnaruk. Any old Attack layer isn't going to work with it, as you need that Stamina to synergize with its LAD. Otherwise you get scenarios like this where you're cutting off your raw Attack power for something that just doesn't matter.

Haven't tried Ace out enough to really say for sure how good it is.