burn pheonix 135MS draft

What about molds 1, 2 and 3? And how to recognise them? It's just a number written on the bottom of the wheel.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: Hasbro remamed this beyblade burn fireblaze 135MS

Face: Phoenix
The face represents the Phoenix, one of the 88 constellations.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix phoenix/fireblaze
Weight:
The Phoenix has the shape of a ring of orange flames.

Metal Wheel: Burn
Weight:
Burn is a nearly circular wheel and is designed for stamina.The words "Burn Wheel" are engraved on it, although the effect is negligible on the actual performance of the wheel. (this is not the case on the Hasbro version. ) It has amazing stamina capabilities and can be used in top tier customistaion in stamina . Burn also has potential in smash attack customisation due to its focus weight on the outside.Burn is also an excellent destablizer as it has uses in attack and stamina.

IMPORTANT Mold variation
Takara tomy engraved the words burn wheel on although the effect it has is useless. Hasbro neglected this and replaced it with better metal. Testing proves that the hasbro wheel has more stamina capablities .

Burn can be put to top tier customisation with burn bull AD145SD

Burn can also be used as a smash attack custom with Burn capricorn 85Rf

Burn has also found uses in destablising with burn cancer 125SF

Track: 135.
Weight:
It is currently the third highest track available .Alternative to the spin track AD145 if the part is missing. It can be used in no competative use and is out classed by AD145, 145, 125, 100, 90, and 85

Bottom: Metal Sharp
Weight:
A standard sharp tip made out of metal.There is hardly any friction between the tip and stadium .This means that MS has an extremely long rotation period, but like other S tips it is easily caught of balance .It is considered the best S tip due the friction being so little (it has no friction whatsoever) but is outclassed by the defence series.

Conclusion
This beyblade has more or less outclassed parts.However burn has found uses in both attack, stamina and as a destabliser .Its also has potential as a smash attack . MS is also the best "solo spinner" .Every blader should own at least one of this beyblade. you dont really need this beyblade. there are other ways to obtain burn and every other part is pretty much completely outclassed.

if i had time i could point out many more. this is a pretty bad draft. even with help. do you expect nearly 30000 people to want to see this? im not being bad im just saying mabye you should think what your putting in.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:38 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: im not being bad im just saying mabye you should think what your putting in.

Same goes to you.

If MS had no friction whatsoever, as you claim, then it would spin virtually forever. This is not the case. It has low friction, not no friction.

And yes, there are other ways of getting Burn. This is the easiest and generally best route.
mabey but i think hasbro only realesed it with burn pheonix and thats the one you want
Yeah but members here don't only buy hasbro. Also this is a pretty essential buy mythic.... This makes the most sense if you just want Burn since the only other ways to get it are BB-96 and BB-100. And those are expensive/not certain you'll get it.
was1 the tt mold to the sk and three hasbro and 2 and three are more effective
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:30 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: was1 the tt mold to the sk and three hasbro and 2 and three are more effective

Wow, please type coherantly next time.

Anyways, mold one and two were both released by Takara-Tomy, and mold one is far more effective than mold two.

As for their relation to the third mold, I have no idea.
wow it feels weird to have a mod talking on here (off topic) i pressume that mold 1 has the words burn wheel on ...?

for all the others who are currently writing this i am willing to put our efforts together to make a sufficent article and we'll use the best 1 between us as a template
All takara and sonokong burn wheels have burn wheel on them. There is also a mold 3 of burn too. Also the destabilser for Burn should be Burn Cancer 100SF. No one has tested what you've got up there. I think yours is on the right lines tbh. The 135 and MS parts are alright but need a bit more on each. The Burn wheel section is the part which needs work since it's the only important part and is top tier so needs description.
Just needs better capitalizations now.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: Hasbro remamed this beyblade burn fireblaze 135MS
Conclusion
This beyblade has more or less outclassed parts.However burn has found uses in both attack, stamina and as a destabliser .Its also has potential as a smash attack. MS is also the best "solo spinner" .Every blader should own at least one of this beyblade.

you dont need both of the bolded, you only need one, as they mean the same thing
I think we should just try and improve Momo's draft since I think it's the best one out of all of them.