beytuber movie

i just thought of this but there should be an anime for beyblade burst or whichever series except the characters are and are voiced by beytubers, like the main characters would be the more popular ones and the less popular ones could be lesser roles like the popular ones could be valt, ginga, shu, or ryuga, and the less popular beytubers could be like zeo or evel. comment if you want this to happen and who would play who
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:45 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i just thought of this but there should be an anime for beyblade burst or whichever series except the characters are and are voiced by beytubers, like the main characters would be the more popular ones and the less popular ones could be lesser roles like the popular ones could be valt, ginga, shu, or ryuga, and the less popular beytubers could be like zeo or evel. comment if you want this to happen and who would play who

RoadStrider gets first pick lol. But there are some people who I’d rather not have in there.
i would be way into this ^^ colabing with cool people and making awesome content sounds super amazing
This actually would be cool ngl
I'll take a smaller role since I ain't that popular XD (still got 2k views with genesis vs wonder vs sword...). Which season though?
This reminds me of when the fanmade Beyblade: Battle Royale manga was being considered, but then called off. It's actually not that easy to gather popular BeyTubers for projects because of their schedules and because some of them don't really want to be featured in someone else's project. I think it would be amazing if the BBGs could act like mentors with LeftBurst and zankye as protagonists, and maybe have Kei as the reigning champion (even though he's not technically a BeyTuber), but it would take a lot of effort and planning if this went beyond the theoretical stages.
(Apr. 29, 2020  11:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: This reminds me of when the fanmade Beyblade: Battle Royale manga was being considered, but then called off. It's actually not that easy to gather popular BeyTubers for projects because of their schedules and because some of them don't really want to be featured in someone else's project. I think it would be amazing if the BBGs could act like mentors with LeftBurst and zankye as protagonists, and maybe have Kei as the reigning champion (even though he's not technically a BeyTuber), but it would take a lot of effort and planning if this went beyond the theoretical stages.

Let us not forget BZK, Illnuc, Kevo, FunwiththeBugs, etc. I would see DragoGalaxy as the antagonist XD (I highly doubt he will join though)
(Apr. 29, 2020  11:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: This reminds me of when the fanmade Beyblade: Battle Royale manga was being considered, but then called off. It's actually not that easy to gather popular BeyTubers for projects because of their schedules and because some of them don't really want to be featured in someone else's project. I think it would be amazing if the BBGs could act like mentors with LeftBurst and zankye as protagonists, and maybe have Kei as the reigning champion (even though he's not technically a BeyTuber), but it would take a lot of effort and planning if this went beyond the theoretical stages.

zankye is the main antagonist LeftBurst should be the main character/protagonist. They could have it be both Noah, and Jake.
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:45 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i just thought of this but there should be an anime for beyblade burst or whichever series except the characters are and are voiced by beytubers, like the main characters would be the more popular ones and the less popular ones could be lesser roles like the popular ones could be valt, ginga, shu, or ryuga, and the less popular beytubers could be like zeo or evel. comment if you want this to happen and who would play who

RoadStrider gets first pick lol. But there are some people who I’d rather not have in there.

RoadStrider as the Cuza Ackerman-Kai Hiwatari-Valt Aoi hybrid!
(Apr. 30, 2020  12:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: RoadStrider gets first pick lol. But there are some people who I’d rather not have in there.

UltimateMaster as the Cuza Ackerman-Kai Hiwatari-Valt Aoi hybrid!
I can see it happening lol
(Apr. 30, 2020  12:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  12:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: UltimateMaster as the Cuza Ackerman-Kai Hiwatari-Valt Aoi hybrid!
I can see it happening lol

It would be pretty funny ngl.